October 06, 2024, 08:24:33 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Batman Arkham Asylum

Started by Bushy, August 29, 2009, 09:49:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

Just picked this game up today. Anyone else have it for PC/Xbox/PS3?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Commander Fuckass

I have it for 360.

Its pretty damn fun
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

just1more

It already came out?  :O

I must have this game. I was playing the demo on a PS3 in Best Buy last week and I was addicted to it. Unfortunately, I need to save up money for a car so I probably won't but it or any other games until the holidays.

Pyrate

I want it super badly for the PC, but I'll have to update my shitty computer first. madood;

YPrrrr

Why is this game so good? To me it just seems like a batman game, but I haven't really done my research

Commander Fuckass

Cause YPRfag. There hasnt been a good batman game.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Bushy

Quote from: YPR on August 29, 2009, 01:08:17 PM
Why is this game so good? To me it just seems like a batman game, but I haven't really done my research
I'm not super far in but it's Batman. Plain and simple. You use gadgets and get to be stealthy.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

just1more

The fighting flows extremely well. You feel like Batman. You feel like a total and utter badass kicking the shit out of the Joker's cronies.

Pyrate

One reason is that if you have to be stealthy, but fail and get noticed, you can't punch your way out of it. You have to think like Batman or you're gonna be fucked.

Classic

Cookie

It sounds like Metal Gear Solid mixed with Assasians Creed.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

I have it on PS3, disappointed in the boss battles/the few amounts of them.

Classic

Quote from: GENOP on August 29, 2009, 05:39:06 PM
It's a pretty dark game tyler.

OH NO

;____________________________________________________________________________________;

Geno

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 30, 2009, 12:36:13 AM
OH NO

;____________________________________________________________________________________;
Yeah that was a close one.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up