September 19, 2024, 04:54:03 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PAX 2009

Started by strongbad, August 16, 2009, 08:03:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I'm expecting this to be just like the PAX 2008 thread that I made last year that nobody really cared about but whatever  hocuspocus;

Am I still the only one attending? I would highly encourage those who live in states neighboring WA (and WA residents themselves) to attend for atleast one day. So many amazing panels have been announced, and the expo floor will be amazing as always. Also I can't wait to play the Bethemoth's 3rd game. I love those guys.

THREE WEEKS omg

also ill take pictures so you guys can see what you're missing out on.

Oh

Nothing ever happens here.  saddood;

Geno

Yeah I would but you know it's like 30 minutes away and I'm not a fag
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2009, 07:15:22 PM
Yeah I would but you know it's like 30 minutes away and I'm not a fag

That's funny because the majority of the people there that I met last year weren't fat and actually had good taste in vidya. So yeah you wouldn't fit in.

Classic

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 07:21:46 PM
That's funny because the majority of the people there that I met last year weren't fat and actually had good taste in vidya. So yeah you wouldn't fit in.

Not only that, but Geno is the biggest fag on the forum.

rdl

I'm still miffed about that penis thing earlier akudood;

strongbad

Quote from: RDX on August 17, 2009, 08:34:37 PM
I'm still miffed about that penis thing earlier akudood;

huh

rdl

strongbad

Quote from: RDX on August 17, 2009, 10:47:34 PM
i'm talking about geno, not pax

When did geno talk about his penis

rdl

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 11:59:55 PM
he didn't talk about it, he did something else.

[spoiler]and it was animated :'([/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 07:21:46 PM
thumbup;

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 11:59:55 PM
Oh I posted the animation on wikipedia's article for "ejaculation"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up