September 20, 2024, 10:37:44 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Parents throwing out or giving away your things.

Started by Daddy, August 16, 2009, 06:31:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I hate them :'(

They threw out my cookbooks(I had a lot)
They threw out my microscope and slides(I might have some at my dad's idk)
They gave away my SNES

why they do this

Samus Aran

Wrench

The fuck is their problem? They should at least consult you about it.

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on August 16, 2009, 06:35:13 PM
The fuck is their problem? They should at least consult you about it.
They didn't/don't respect me.  happydood;

Classic

Jesus, I've only been grounded from things. They never took them away.  doodthing;

rdl

One time my Dad randomly threw away all of the Dr Seuss books we owned. I was maybe 10, so I was kinda pissed.

But they've never thrown anything big like a console or something.

Thyme

My parents have never thrown out something I cared about. At least to my knowing.

The thing is, I used to have a bunch of SNES games (well, a small library compared to some... maybe about 12 games) and then they'd mysteriously start to disappear, one by one. My SNES and the games were all stored in my closet and I was busy with the N64, so I wasn't preoccupied by it too much.

And then, I didn't have a single one left and I have absolutely no idea where they could be.

It could have been my mom, but it's way more likely it was my brother who would bring them to friends, forget about them and when asked where they are would go "i dunno :|". Asshole.

Also, I don't think I have to retell the story about the Gamecube. :(

The artist formally known

My NES games disappeared but other than that they've never. I would have been pissed if they took my SNES games away.

Cookie

Nope, I normally always keep track of my stuff.

don't let's

Every time I would go away for more than a few days my room would be cleaned and stuff would be thrown away that didn't need to be, and I would never be able to find anything anymore.

Blaze-Senpai

I never did have very much, so nothing was ever thrown away.

These days, I notice if something is missing since I know exactly where stuff is most of the time, especailly if this gigantic computer was to go missing.

Himu

Yes my mom does.

She gives away stuff that she thinks I don't use anymore without telling me.  Thats when I look fucking everywhere just for her to tell me "oh i gave it away lol" akudood;

Nyerp

my mom threw away our snes and all the games we had for it because we lost one of the cords

Travis

if my dad gets pissed he hides video game controllers for a day or something

Andria

My parents do that all the time  baddood; so I keep anything I want to keep for a while hidden or it will be sold without my knowing/thrown away without my knowing/ or put in a building to get wet and ruined without my knowing.

Go Up