September 20, 2024, 08:29:08 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

help ;____; (Diagnose me again)

Started by Sam, August 16, 2009, 10:02:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

so I wake up this morning, wash my face, brush my teeth, etc.  Get downstairs, sit at the computer, whatever. I guess my arm is itchy, but I just keep scratching it and don't really notice.

And then I look down. My arm is bright red. This was kinda to be expected because I have sensitive skin and i've been scratching the hell out of it. But it also looks funny. Because IT'S COVERED IN LITTLE BUMPS ;____;

And then I look at the arm and, although it's less red, there are also tons of tiny little bumps. They extend in the same pattern on the underside of my arm around onto the back of my hands. The bumps are so small though, it looks as if I've been sitting on my arms and there's an imprint from the couch or something.

I assume this is an allergic reaction to something.. but all I ate yesterday was pizza and it was from the place I always go. I've also been wearing tee-shirts, so I'd assume it's not clothing related. Really nothing has changed tat would cause me to have a reaction that I know of.

*GASP*
I dyed my hair yesterday. Twice. It was a brand I've used before.. but you never know.

anyway. I need to know how long this is going to take to go away. I'd go see the doctor except:
a) I hate the doctor
b) I don't think I have health insurance
c) my parents are out of town
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Travis

Andria

The bumps and itchiness might be completely unrelated or even have came about because of the excessive scratching so I wouldn't worry about it unless they start showing up on other parts of your body where you begin itching cause that would show its spreading.

Sam

Quote from: Echo on August 16, 2009, 10:16:22 AM
The bumps and itchiness might be completely unrelated or even have came about because of the excessive scratching so I wouldn't worry about it unless they start showing up on other parts of your body where you begin itching cause that would show its spreading.

well I don't think they came FROM the scratching because they were on my left arm as well, which I hadn't scratched. My left arm wasn't itchy for awhile either.. now it is though.

I hope it's not the pizza from last night, 'cause I'm having more.  doodella;

Sam

Um... guys? It's spreading all over my face and neck. It spread to my face before I ate the pizza though, I'm going to continue saying it's not the pizza's fault.

Cookie

snorkel

Sam

Quote from: Rawl on August 16, 2009, 11:15:58 AM
Take pictures.  giggle;

My camera's dead and I'm not sure you'd be able to see them on film anyway.

Nyerp

Zach

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up