October 06, 2024, 09:21:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does anyone here like Racing Games?

Started by JSLink, August 10, 2009, 02:51:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JSLink

Any Forza Motorsport 2 players?

It's one of my favorites.

Can't wait for Forza 3...

If there are any racers, we should race sometime.

Thyme

Well, yes... but in my case it's Gran Turismo 5 I'm waiting for. n_u

But in general I tend to prefer arcadey racing games like the Burnout series and Wipeout HD.

JSLink

Andria

I am not big on racing games they tend to bore me after a week.

strongbad

I tried to get into Forza 2 many times but I'm awful at it.

JSLink

Forza got boring after a while, but once I started Leveling up, unlocking new events and cars it started to get fun again.

Plus, I beat the Arcade (All gold), which was a bitch.

2006 Corvette C6 Z06 ftw... and my Porsche.

rdl

I used to watch my brother play Gran Turismo all the time when I was younger, if that means anything.

Other than that, the only racing games I've played are Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64 and Kirby Air Ride akudood;

Geno

Need for Speed and Burnout
If they're too realistic like Forza they bore me.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

JSLink

I've been wanting to buy Burnout: Paradise ever since I had an epic crash in Forza, but I can't find it. ;_;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on August 10, 2009, 02:56:23 PM
Well, yes... but in my case it's Gran Turismo 5 I'm waiting for. n_u

But in general I tend to prefer arcadey racing games like the Burnout series and Wipeout HD.

Yeah, I was actually trying to find the demo of GT5 Prologue the last month, I couldn't find it lol. :(

Hiro

I usually like games like Burnout and Mario Kart, but Gran Turismo is awesome with a steering wheel controller. My uncle gave me his, he was going to throw it away. thumbup;

Thyme

Quote from: Дави́д on August 10, 2009, 09:38:01 PM
Yeah, I was actually trying to find the demo of GT5 Prologue the last month, I couldn't find it lol. :(

Just wait for the full game. baddood;

Title

StarPilot

I used to play SuperKarts and Need for Speed II SE back on my old Windows 95 machine, but I don't have that machine anymore, or the discs for the games. saddood;

Also, does MarioKartDS count? n_u

don't let's

Not usually traditional racing games. But I did like the San Fransisco Rush series (2049 was my favorite) Mario Kart series, and F-Zero X, and Crusin' USA was ok.

Go Up