September 20, 2024, 10:47:13 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is the best console?

Started by The artist formally known, August 06, 2009, 08:55:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Best to worst

Wii > 360 > PS3
0 (0%)
Wii > PS3 > 360
2 (8%)
PS3 > 360 > Wii
8 (32%)
PS3 > Wii > 360
4 (16%)
360 > PS3 > Wii
9 (36%)
360 > Wii > PS3
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 12:24:31 PM
That's not metallica holy shit
What's wrong with it not being metallica
fuck you owl city is awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2009, 01:26:57 PM

No I agree I love Owl City. I just didn't expect you to be listening to them.

Geno

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 01:28:30 PM
No I agree I love Owl City. I just didn't expect you to be listening to them.
Oh I've been listening to him for a couple of months.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Rawl on August 17, 2009, 12:03:06 PM
Well I agree on the Wii but the PS3 online is pretty good for being free. And I know a lot of people who had to waste money on getting their 360s fixed because it just breaks so god damn easily out of nowhere.  I say the PS3 and 360 are tied up pretty well. The Wii is just laughable.
akudood;

My 360 has not broke once in its almost 2 year lifespan  giggle;

Dullahan

All I can come up with is 360 is #1. Doesn't really matter with the other two for me. Online for both of them is very laggy and slow for me and has some delay to it. The Wii and PS3 may have a couple good games, but I rather enjoy the collection the 360 has to offer. First person shooters are well-developed and nicely made. And if you're not into that genre, there's a lot of adventure filled games to play such as Oblivion and BioShock.

oh ya the achievements r kewl 2

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on August 17, 2009, 01:54:10 PM
My 360 has not broke once in its almost 2 year lifespan  giggle;

Same here.

Travis

Quote from: GOB on August 17, 2009, 02:20:34 PM
Same here.
Lucky bastards. ive had mine for... i think almost three years and its broken three times

all repairs have been free though i believe

dave_mtl

Thyme

Classic

Thyme

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 17, 2009, 07:09:34 PM
Thymey, make him go away.  :(

no his sig is too awesome giggle;

[spoiler]i made it maps;[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on August 17, 2009, 01:26:57 PM
I like some owl city, but I gotta say, their album with the sailboat hotel on the cover kind of... sucks. It's really mediocre

The artist formally known

It's funny that a Nintendo spin off forum hates the Nintendo Wii.

Geno

Quote from: YPR on August 19, 2009, 11:35:47 PM
I like some owl city, but I gotta say, their album with the sailboat hotel on the cover kind of... sucks. It's really mediocre
ID LIKE TO MAKE MYSELF BELIEEEEEVE
THAT PLANET EAAARRTH TURNS SLOOOOOOWLYYYY

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up