September 20, 2024, 12:20:53 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is the best console?

Started by The artist formally known, August 06, 2009, 08:55:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Best to worst

Wii > 360 > PS3
0 (0%)
Wii > PS3 > 360
2 (8%)
PS3 > 360 > Wii
8 (32%)
PS3 > Wii > 360
4 (16%)
360 > PS3 > Wii
9 (36%)
360 > Wii > PS3
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Title on August 07, 2009, 09:43:18 AM
Really, that's pretty ridiculous. Here's why:

If you don't want your 360 to break 5 times in it's lifetime, It only makes sense to buy the Elite version. That's $400. Then, it's anywhere from 60-100 dollars for a wireless adapter which most people need. Then it's a shitload of money on a regular basis for xbox live. Even with the premium version the Xbox is much more expensive.

That doesn't make what Pilot said any less true. Just because those of us who pay attention to the real prices know that with Live, a 360 is more expensive, doesn't mean that the average consumer knows that. The average consumer is more concerned with the up-front price, and the PS3's is simply higher, which is one of the reasons its sales are lagging behind.

Geno

Quote from: Lwar on August 07, 2009, 07:37:56 AM
Where is PC?  baddood;
I see it as PC>PS3>360>Wii
Because the PC isn't even apart of the "console war"

Quote from: Title on August 07, 2009, 09:41:10 AM
PS3 God damnit, is that even a question?
Uh yeah. The PS3 and 360 are pretty damn close when it comes to quality. Some people like the 360 more and others like the PS3 more.
If you like the Wii more than the others you're just fucking retarded.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

dave_mtl

Linkjge

Nyerp

anything but the circle really

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2009, 01:41:54 PM
anything but the circle really
Oh you people that havent played the Xbox 360 and still say shit like "lol it sux becuz it sux" are hilarious
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

August 16, 2009, 08:09:40 PM #23 Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:13:47 AM by Nyerp
Quote from: Geno on August 16, 2009, 02:55:21 PM
Oh you people that havent played the Xbox 360 and still say shit like "lol it sux becuz it sux" are hilarious

1. I have no interest in any of its games.
2. The fact that it simply breaks more than any other console.

I don't need to play it.

faggot

C.Mongler

Coming from a man who owns all of them: 360 is the best. It's online service is near flawless. Yes, it is a subscription based service, but when considering if you buy it on a yearly basis its about 4 dollars a month, its completely worth it. You can hop in and out of games easily, meeting with and chatting with your friends is simple, the online store is easy to access; blah blah blah. Also achievments are cool, its got nice graffix. BUT THERE AINT NO EXCLUSIVES. So what? It has games asshat, and its not like the PS3 is reigning champ in the exclusive market. That being said Mr. PS3 is 2nd. His online is free, but its shitty. Good luck playing a game online with your friends because its an ass and a half to do. Also there's no single friend tie up shit thing like the 360 has so each game can be like YOU HAVE A SEPERATE FRIEND LIST FOR THIS GAME, FUCK THE ONE ON YOUR PS3 LOL, and thats a pain in the dick. Graffix are also sweet. Wii is third because its a shitty little piece of shit that a good game comes out on every once and a while and 90% of the time its some casual bullfuck by Nintendo. Online is laughable, and graffix are totes ghey. Its an okay system, but you might as well get something better at this point.

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on August 17, 2009, 05:22:20 AM
Coming from a man who owns all of them: 360 is the best. It's online service is near flawless. Yes, it is a subscription based service, but when considering if you buy it on a yearly basis its about 4 dollars a month, its completely worth it. You can hop in and out of games easily, meeting with and chatting with your friends is simple, the online store is easy to access; blah blah blah. Also achievments are cool, its got nice graffix. BUT THERE AINT NO EXCLUSIVES. So what? It has games asshat, and its not like the PS3 is reigning champ in the exclusive market. That being said Mr. PS3 is 2nd. His online is free, but its shitty. Good luck playing a game online with your friends because its an ass and a half to do. Also there's no single friend tie up shit thing like the 360 has so each game can be like YOU HAVE A SEPERATE FRIEND LIST FOR THIS GAME, FUCK THE ONE ON YOUR PS3 LOL, and thats a pain in the dick. Graffix are also sweet. Wii is third because its a shitty little piece of shit that a good game comes out on every once and a while and 90% of the time its some casual bullfuck by Nintendo. Online is laughable, and graffix are totes ghey. Its an okay system, but you might as well get something better at this point.
This sums it up
thread over

Oh

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2009, 10:05:16 AM
This sums it up
thread over
Well I agree on the Wii but the PS3 online is pretty good for being free. And I know a lot of people who had to waste money on getting their 360s fixed because it just breaks so god damn easily out of nowhere.  I say the PS3 and 360 are tied up pretty well. The Wii is just laughable.
akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Rawl on August 17, 2009, 12:03:06 PM
Well I agree on the Wii but the PS3 online is pretty good for being free. And I know a lot of people who had to waste money on getting their 360s fixed because it just breaks so god damn easily out of nowhere.  I say the PS3 and 360 are tied up pretty well. The Wii is just laughable.
akudood;
and this

strongbad

QuoteRecent Track: Dental Care - Owl City

That's not metallica holy shit

I actually enjoy the wii for local multiplayer, but my friends barely play games, so that's probably why.

Go Up