October 08, 2024, 03:31:54 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I threw up at a restaurant

Started by snorkel, August 01, 2009, 10:08:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Det in F♯ Major

last time i threw up was on spring break when i got my wisdom teeth out and they prescribed me too much vicodin and i couldn't handle it and it was fucking horrible
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Selkie

I hate throwing up more than anything in this world.

l a c e y

Last time I threw up was when I was at a party and I hadn't eaten that day, was sick and I drank to much. I was puking for like probably a good two solid hours straight. GOOD TIMES.

Skylark

I don't remember the last time I threw up. Oh no nevermind I do. Last Summer the night I got back from Vancouver I was really sick and I threw up a lot.
the book of right on

Kalahari Inkantation

the last time i threw up was a few years ago
Once I puked right in the middle of my first-grade classroom. spam;

Nyerp

August 02, 2009, 12:47:19 PM #21 Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:50:29 PM by Orochi
i don't think i've puked (besides puking in my mouth a little) since i had strep throat for the billionth time in elementary school

snorkel

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on August 02, 2009, 07:17:16 AM
last time i threw up was on spring break when i got my wisdom teeth out and they prescribed me too much vicodin and i couldn't handle it and it was fucking horrible

hahaha what the fuck

did they prescribe you like 30mg pills and you took 4 at a time or something? opiate overdose on vicodin is pretty fucking hard to do unless you're drunk already

Pyrate

I felt like puking this morning before I went to work. I hate waking up and feeling nauseous. baddood;

I threw up last September, but before that I hadn't puked in five years. giggle;

don't let's

That actually happened to a couple weeks ago but I had to suppress it a couple times until I could get to the restroom and I ended up getting a piece of a french fry stuck in my nose for a minute. That was nasty.

Oh

I haven't puked in about 5 years.  akudood;

Wrench

Threw up in DQ yesterday. Been having stomach problems lately.

Smell Memory

whenever I vomit i get incredibly weak afterwards where my knees start to shake  akudood;
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

the shortest route to the sea

I threw up in my mouth a little next to my girlfriend. I don't think she was causal. I think I'm sick.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I was sick once and walked into a Bath and Bodyworks. As soon as the first perfume fit my nose I barfed all over some stuffed sheep.

Go Up