September 20, 2024, 10:50:36 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who is ready for summer to be over?

Started by luna, August 01, 2009, 01:44:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: laylay on August 02, 2009, 10:50:14 AM
You're the biggest loser I've ever came across thus far in my life. You're a terrible person. Maybe if you weren't so gay and lame and had some friends you wouldn't even wanna be in school like all the normal people in the world. You need to go get drunk and high and I'm sure your opinions would change. Loser.
what a dumb fucking thing to say

Daddy

Skylark

I'm good with winter coming back because it's around 115 out and I feel like everything would be nicer if it were 50
the book of right on

Hiro

Skylark

I don't like going outside in the day anymore...
I went on a bike ride last night though and it was fantastic. Just like the daytime of the earlier part of this summer when everybody was confused why it was so wonderful out. At least I was confused why it felt that way.
the book of right on

l a c e y

Feynman

You're the biggest loser I've ever came across thus far in my life. You're a terrible person. Maybe if you weren't so gay and lame and had some friends you wouldn't even wanna be in school like all the normal people in the world. You need to go get drunk and high and I'm sure your opinions would change. Loser.

School is awesome. I really can't wait for the summer to be over so I can go back.

I mean, I have a girlfriend to spend the summer with, yeah, but there's nothing better than the stress, the work, the thinking power, and all the studying and responsibility of school. I enjoy seeing a bunch of faggots and losers every day at school and being in the presence of others, I enjoy "learning" shit and testing myself. It's sort of a high for me. It makes me feel alive. I really do love it.

School and work will be my life. Always.

Mettalik

I only like summer because I get to work so much
iluworkΓΆβ,,ΆΒ¥

Himu

I want to be back on a schedule.  Going to bed early in the morning and sleeping til noon is not good. baddood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Cyanide on August 02, 2009, 03:25:12 PM
I want to be back on a schedule.  Going to bed early in the morning and sleeping til noon is not good. baddood;

That's exactly what I do.

j o e i n c

you know i really love the summer but I can't really wait for the fall either

l a c e y

Quote from: j o e i n c on August 02, 2009, 08:14:16 PM
you know i really love the summer but I can't really wait for the fall either

First of all I love tiddlywinks. Also I like fall to cause there are like fairs and carnivals. Plus HALLOWEEN which means haunted hay rides and haunted houses which I love. AND the best part is that it's the time of the year when corn on the cob tastes best.

Paul

August 02, 2009, 08:42:44 PM #42 Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:17:33 AM by Paul

So I'm a loser because I like school and I don't smoke marijuana and drink alcohol? You think "normal" people hate school and "normal" people smoke and drink? You're a fucking moron and you should shoot yourself to discontinue the spread of your stupidity.
Quote from: Prowling Kewn on August 02, 2009, 10:54:32 AM
Doesn't Paul smoke weed? psyduck;

No, not often. I smoke marijuana maybe once every two months. Alcohol is boring and taste like shit.

sans culottes

When I wanted to hang out with anyone, they didn't feel like about it or weren't around. When I could've been social, I was out of town or didn't feel like it. Boring fucking summer. I'm ready to get it over with.
I support BUSH

Almighty Wyld Wrath

Quote from: Houdini on August 02, 2009, 01:31:16 AM
What's the deal with everyone being so crazy about winter? Is it supposed to reflect the blackness and sorrow in your misunderstood souls or something?

I actually prefer the Fall.

I think it most accurately reflects the blackness and sunny disposition in my misunderstood soul.
Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

Go Up