September 20, 2024, 11:38:07 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who is ready for summer to be over?

Started by luna, August 01, 2009, 01:44:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Almighty Wyld Wrath

I'm really just tired of the constant nightly rain storms.
Boring Children Can Be Helped.

By Someone Else.

Socks

Yeah, working 54 of the 76 days you have had off tends to pretty much ruin it. Plus I really do miss going to classes elevated and letting the mind wonder.

Classic

ME##

Smell Memory

i want to be placed in a competitive environment with freezing temperatures

I CAN SHOW OFF MY WINTER WARDROBE
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Classic

Quote from: Дави́д on August 01, 2009, 08:54:28 PM
Sorry :(

It's okay....

It's just that 50 and below is my comfort zone, not my cold zone.  :(

Commander Fuckass

I kinda am, college football season starts a little while after I go to college. And Im ready to meet new people. Only bad thing is the leaves ill have to rake >:[

But then im loving the summer cause I travel with my friends to beaches and theme parks
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

What's the deal with everyone being so crazy about winter? Is it supposed to reflect the blackness and sorrow in your misunderstood souls or something?

Lozal

I love the spring time. I hate both summer and winter.  bassir;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Feynman

Quote from: Houdini on August 02, 2009, 01:31:16 AM
Is it supposed to reflect the blackness and sorrow in your misunderstood souls or something?

Precisely.

Paul

Though summer is nice with the time off from school, we shouldn't have two months off. I think we should only have two weeks. I love school and I can't wait for summer to be over. Fuck summer.

Feynman

Quote from: Paul on August 02, 2009, 07:12:35 AMI think we should only have two weeks.

I think around a month is sufficient. akudood;

Selkie

Fuck you summer is amazing and I don't ever want it to end. I hate the winter.

Hippopo

Um..  Yes please!  Or at least fast forward to the end of this month.  I don't want to tolerate August. :(

l a c e y

Quote from: Paul on August 02, 2009, 07:12:35 AM
Though summer is nice with the time off from school, we shouldn't have two months off. I think we should only have two weeks. I love school and I can't wait for summer to be over. Fuck summer.

You're the biggest loser I've ever came across thus far in my life. You're a terrible person. Maybe if you weren't so gay and lame and had some friends you wouldn't even wanna be in school like all the normal people in the world. You need to go get drunk and high and I'm sure your opinions would change. Loser.

Go Up