October 04, 2024, 01:35:50 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New GH5 Drums, songs

Started by Hiro, July 15, 2009, 11:37:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Дави́д on July 19, 2009, 03:46:23 PM
Yes.

There's no reason why there should be a new one every year.
yes there is
it gets sales n_u

ME##

Quote from: TECTRINKET on July 19, 2009, 03:47:51 PM
yes there is
it gets sales n_u

Pretty much, omg tec let's save up and buy GH5 and that Rock Band that's coming out this year. n_u

Thyme

Quote from: Дави́д on July 19, 2009, 03:49:41 PM

Pretty much, omg tec let's save up and buy GH5 and that Rock Band that's coming out this year. n_u

Those Rock Bands. The Beatles Rock Band and Lego Rock Band. n_u

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 19, 2009, 03:56:44 PM
Those Rock Bands. The Beatles Rock Band and Lego Rock Band. n_u

oh god, i thought lego rock band already came out

but that's the rock band for the psp lol  n_u

Samus Aran

Rock Band 2 is the only Rock Band I'll need for a long time.

Well, and the Rock Band songs that are in it, too.

Zach

I haven't bought a Rock Band/Guitar Hero game since GHIII.

Wrench

Quote from: Zach on July 19, 2009, 07:28:15 PM
I haven't bought a Rock Band/Guitar Hero game since GHIII.

Same here. I want World Tour though.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on July 19, 2009, 07:33:18 PM
Same here. I want World Tour though.

I really don't like World Tour as much as I thought I would. It's not so much the setlist that's bad, because there are good songs on it, but the way the songs are presented is less than impressive, since the difficulty has been dumbed down and there's a rather poor balance between the difficulty levels that are still left. Not to mention too many songs that are played like When You Were Young...you know, the same goddamn note over and over again.

Also, the game looks hideous. You'd think that wouldn't matter, but it really does make the experience less enjoyable. The characters in particular are retarded-looking, and the fonts are so messed up and tiny that you can't read anything.

Hiro

yeah, don't get World Tour, just get Rock Band 2
GH5 does look fun though.

Geno

Quote from: Дави́д on July 19, 2009, 03:46:23 PM
Yes.

There's no reason why there should be a new one every year.
Yes that's why they're releasing FIVE this year!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Veal

Hiro

Quote from: Veal on July 20, 2009, 11:01:39 AM
So far so bad.
it has fucking Incinerate by Sonic Youth in it
Incinerate = instant buy

Veal

It's fucking guitar hero. The visuals sear the eyes and throw children under 12 into a life-threatening seizure induced by the impossible-to-read text and vomit-like menagerie of colors and graphics. The gameplay is worse. The notes are sloppy and hard to see and you have an approximately one minute window to hit each note.

This pattern continues in GH: Aerosmith, GH: Metallica, and more.

Hiro

Quote from: Veal on July 20, 2009, 12:10:10 PM
It's fucking guitar hero. The visuals sear the eyes and throw children under 12 into a life-threatening seizure induced by the impossible-to-read text and vomit-like menagerie of colors and graphics. The gameplay is worse. The notes are sloppy and hard to see and you have an approximately one minute window to hit each note.

This pattern continues in GH: Aerosmith, GH: Metallica, and more.
.... true :[

Go Up