October 04, 2024, 01:38:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assholes in pre-game/post-game lobbies.

Started by hotlikesauce., July 10, 2009, 07:35:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

I went into Matchmaking on Halo 3 and I get into a match. When the lobby starts, there's these two guys on my team that speak Spanish. The other guy on my team spoke English, and he burst out with, "Wow, what assholes. Speaking Spanish in this English lobby." He goes on a 5 minute rant about it and then I'm finally like, "Shut the fuck up. It's not any more of an inconvenience for them to be speaking Spanish in this lobby to you as it is for you to speak English in this lobby with them. A lot of people speak Spanish so if you run into them just fucking use the mute button, asshole." And then he didn't say anything to me after that and I was like "yeah." But then I had to listen to them scream callouts in Spanish the whole game :(

share your stories.

Cookie

Hey mippo remember when we played halo together. Yeah it sucked, you suck.

Placebo Headwound

lol Halo 3

Also, not so much an assholes thing, but I can't stand playing against V-13 players on Blazblue's online mode. THE CHARACTER IS BASICALLY MADE TO JUST RUN AWAY AND ABUSE RANGED ATTACKS AND HER COMBOS ARE EXTREMELY EASY TO PULL OFF AND QUITE DAMAGING.

;_;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Cookie on July 10, 2009, 08:01:33 PM
Hey mippo remember when we played halo together. Yeah it sucked, you suck.

I could beat you with a plasma pistol. Single fire.  baddood;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 10, 2009, 08:03:29 PM
lol Halo 3

Also, not so much an assholes thing, but I can't stand playing against V-13 players on Blazblue's online mode. THE CHARACTER IS BASICALLY MADE TO JUST RUN AWAY AND ABUSE RANGED ATTACKS AND HER COMBOS ARE EXTREMELY EASY TO PULL OFF AND QUITE DAMAGING.

;_;

That sounds retarded.

strongbad

ME##

Most of time I just mute everybody if I'm playing with people I don't know, but I rarely play online games with strangers, so meh.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kevin on July 10, 2009, 08:22:21 PM
That sounds retarded.
I can usually avoid the projectiles since I main Arakune and he can dive into the floor but once you get caught in the shit storm, it's quite hard to get out of it. :(

Classic

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on July 10, 2009, 08:27:02 PM
Most of time I just mute everybody if I'm playing with people I don't know, but I rarely play online games with strangers, so meh.

Remember when we played Mario Kart and you lost and said "See you later!"?  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: ENDIVE! on July 10, 2009, 08:54:36 PM
Remember when we played Mario Kart and you lost and said "See you later!"?  giggle;
Wow
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

When I played some Ratchet and Clank game online people made fun of me because my voice hadn't deepened yet :(

StarPilot

lol mainstream shootan games. I hate FPS games with auto-aim. Messes up my aim more often than it helps. Fucking magnetic crosshairs tracking someone who ran across my sights when I'm trying to shoot someone farther away.

Tomboh

ive never really had a problem with anyone while playing online games

though i dont have a shitbox + Live so i dont really have to worry about the retarded Live community like most of you guys do

burzumfan420

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: StarPilot on July 10, 2009, 11:03:13 PM
lol mainstream shootan games. I hate FPS games with auto-aim. Messes up my aim more often than it helps. Fucking magnetic crosshairs tracking someone who ran across my sights when I'm trying to shoot someone farther away.

It comes in handy if you're trying to get someone from behind a wall.

Go Up