October 24, 2024, 09:31:01 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what would you do in this situation

Started by Boyager, June 21, 2009, 04:27:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

My best friend just happens to be someone on Xbox Live. I don't have any friends in real life, and he's a really great guy.

But, a couple months ago, I caught him smoking weed. I had a long conversation with him about it, and he agreed to not do drugs again. I know, "killjoy blah blah blah."

Anyways, I woke up at midnight earlier and got on the computer in hopes that I'd get tired enough to be able to go back to bed. My friend was on Steam, so he sent me a message and we started a conversation.

I learned that not only did he get addicted to drugs, he made his own bong out of a lightbulb. I was disappointed in him enough as it is, but then he told me that he had an even deeper, darker secret. He said he trusts me more than anyone who knows, and I told him it couldn't be near as bad as he was making it out to be. So, he told me.

He then goes into a long story about how he was high while camping with another couple of guys, when one of them takes their pants off and asks him to have sex. He obliged, and said the third guy was still incredibly high and watched.

He's only fifteen. I'm absolutely shocked that he did something like this. I assure you that this is all 100000% real, and I'm not joking. What should I do? doodthing;

Boyager

Drugs can be a good thing and a bad thing. It shouldn't alter his common sense so having sex with guys is his own doing. Otherwise there's no problem.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 21, 2009, 06:01:13 AM
Drugs can be a good thing and a bad thing. It shouldn't alter his common sense so having sex with guys is his own doing. Otherwise there's no problem.

He also said that he wasn't too high when he did it, and that he enjoyed it. doodthing;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 21, 2009, 06:07:35 AM
He also said that he wasn't too high when he did it, and that he enjoyed it. doodthing;

Your friend, sir, is gay.

I think they have therapy for this, don't worry.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 21, 2009, 07:16:26 AM
Your friend, sir, is gay.

I think they have therapy for this, don't worry.

He's not gay, which is the strange part. doodthing;

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 21, 2009, 07:19:18 AM

lmao
Enjoying being penetrated in the anus by a penis means he is bisexual or homosexual, if I'm not mistaken.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 21, 2009, 07:21:02 AM
lmao
Enjoying being penetrated in the anus by a penis means he is bisexual or homosexual, if I'm not mistaken.

It was actually just oral.

Boyager

theres not much you can do about it. if he's bothered by it then just talk to him until he feels better. not much else you can do.

Boyager

Boyager

It doesn't seem to bother him. Maybe it bothers you more. doodhuh;

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 21, 2009, 07:19:18 AM

He is now since he tasted cock hocuspocus; giggle;

Go Up