October 20, 2024, 11:39:04 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SPIDERS, EVERYWHERE

Started by KonohaShinobi, June 14, 2009, 07:11:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Are you afraid of spiders?

yes
5 (23.8%)
no
10 (47.6%)
depends
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

So let me tell you what happened to me last night:

I was just sitting on the computer, minding my own business browsing the internet, when I lean back in my chair a little to get more comfortable, and I lean back forward, and to my surprise a daddy long legs spider slowly spun it self downward from the ceiling being lit up by the computer's bright monitor. I was so scared I fell backwards and ran out of the room.

Also, a few days ago I had a back of pretzel sticks sitting on the kitchen table, and I turned my back to get some water, and when I sat back down to eat the pretzels a small brown spider was sitting next to the back. My first thought was to kill that bastard, but by the time I reached for the nearest magazine, that little guy leaped into the bag. I then threw the whole small plastic bag away. Son of a bitch spider...

So um, yeah, you scared of spiders? Ever had an interesting encounter with one of the creepy creatures?

FAMY2

Spiders don't scare me.  They get rid of bugs

ME##

Quote from: FAMY2 on June 14, 2009, 07:24:30 PM
Spiders don't scare me.  They get rid of bugs

Yeah I don't see what's so scary about them.

The most interesting bug I've seen was when my friend and I were camping and a walking stick found its way into our tent, it didn't scare me though, I just picked it up and put it outside.

l a c e y

They are def. not scary.
Not even really huge ones.

Claquesous

I hate spiders. Thankfully, my constant exposure to them has somewhat helped in making me less afraid of them.

I saw this huge spider last week. Got my shoe, knelt down to smack it, and IT JUMPED OUT OF THE WAY. I had to chase it into a corner where I lost sight of it when I went to get the bugspray. I saw it come from under the stair and I sprayed it. It went back under the stairs. For some reason, it came back out and I blasted it again. Then it curled up and died.

Not afraid of snakes though. Seems like if you're afraid of spiders, you aren't of snakes, or vice versa.

Wrench

I live in a basement and deal with them constantly. I just kill them if I'm in a bad mood.

lol @ back of chips

YPrrrr

No, especially not daddy long legs... they're harmless

Bolivian Army

i like to trap them in a glass and let them outside

the ones we have are pretty neato looking

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

rdl

June 15, 2009, 12:11:07 PM #8 Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:25:53 PM by RDX
I'm scared of Wolf Spiders and Tarantulas and brown spiders. I'm ok with black widows (As long as they're not on me) and pretty much all of the other ones, but white spiders like sucking my blood when I'm sleeping so I kill them wherever I see them :(

also i am not afraid of snakes. unless if im wandering through the amazon, then i am shitting my pants at the thought of them.

Sam

...I just had a conversation with kaz about this yesterday. I hate spiders :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

no spiders don't scare me

BUT HOLY SHIT I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH A SHITLOAD OF SPIDER BITES ALL OVER MY FUCKING BODY
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

When I was little I used to rip the legs off the harvest spiders and see if they can walk.

If they succeed I'll rip off another leg. n_____n

Also I would sometimes put them on top of an oven to see if they can walk across.
kewns are smelly

rdl

lol the poll results look like a rocket ship!!!

Samus Aran

i only dislike spiders if they're walking on me

otherwise i think they're sometimes kinda cute

Veal

Go Up