question for the fools who call soda "pop" what do you call orange/grape soda?

Started by Daddy, June 14, 2009, 05:19:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 15, 2009, 10:02:48 AM
No, we actually call them sacks.  akudood;

First, let me pahk the cah on the ramp.
why would anyone park a car on a ramp. and at least we use the correct words even f most people here miss the R. akudood;

and who the hell calls them sacks akudood;

ME##

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 10:03:55 AM
why would anyone park a car on a ramp. and at least we use the correct words even f most people here miss the R. akudood;

Parking garage. n_u  And I guess that depends on where you're from.  akudood;
Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 10:03:55 AM
and who the hell calls them sacks akudood;

Us. baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Thyme

Daddy

I've decided that these states and california are the only places that don't suck BALLS

talking about the red ones

Hiro

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 10:38:02 AM
I've decided that these states and california are the only places that don't suck BALLS

what about arizona  baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

why are those ones striped
do they only not suck balls half the time
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

lol new jersey

wawi

what about michigan  baddood;

Skylark

JMV YOUR MAP IS WRONG

why is the Pacific Northwest not red? And Athens, Georgia deserves a tiny spot of red.
the book of right on

Daddy

Quote from: C-Note on June 15, 2009, 10:40:39 AM
what about michigan  baddood;
only detroit because of eminem and det
Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 15, 2009, 10:39:56 AM
why are those ones striped
do they only not suck balls half the time
virginia sucks
west virginia sucks
delaware is pretty cool
maryland is pretty cool
Quote from: Skylark on June 15, 2009, 10:41:22 AM
JMV YOUR MAP IS WRONG

why is the Pacific Northwest not red? And Athens, Georgia deserves a tiny spot of red.
because they're not the northeast and they say pop

Det in F♯ Major

Daddy

Skylark

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 10:42:41 AM
because they're not the northeast and they say pop

the only people in the west (the far west not the 'mid-west') that I have heard say pop or either very old or people that have migrated  from the mid-west.

(and in a list of "cool states" the west should always be included. West is Best!)
the book of right on

Go Up