October 16, 2024, 01:56:45 PM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pick on Hïro day

Started by Lex Luthor, June 09, 2009, 06:33:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Daphnia on June 09, 2009, 08:14:12 PM
It's Basser going through his late-puberty crisis.
oh this too.

'omg sam has friends i am ronery ;_____; '
Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 08:15:42 PM
Stop what?  doodhuh;
uh giving slim stuff to feed off of.

Geno

Keep giving Hiro attention guys he loves it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:56:44 PMNormally i would find it stupid to ignore a user, but I think I'll make an exception in Slim's case. ;]

but then how will we flirt with each other anymore, babycakes? <3

Quote from: FAMY2 on June 09, 2009, 08:08:02 PM
I like Slim just the way he is. Otherwise he wouldn't be Slim. baddood;

giggle;

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on June 09, 2009, 08:06:25 PM

I do it for the money, hope some day we can be friends slim.

Only an elite few have the privilege of being my friend. I just don't think you're going to make the cut, I'm afraid.

and jesus christ guys stop posting so fast and talking about me so much i can barely keep up
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Lex Luthor

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 08:18:20 PM
Only an elite few have the privilege of being my friend. I just don't think you're going to make the cut, I'm afraid.

and jesus christ guys stop posting so fast and talking about me so much i can barely keep up

GODDAMMIT!!!
Why am i still here?

Hiro

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 09, 2009, 08:16:29 PM
uh giving slim stuff to feed off of.

he can come up with an insult for everything i post, regardless of what it is.  doodthing;

Quote from: Geno on June 09, 2009, 08:17:38 PM
Keep giving Hiro attention guys he loves it
n_u

rdl

hi hiro can i call you fagit

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 08:20:04 PM
he can come up with an insult for everything i post, regardless of what it is.  doodthing;
you make it easy

Slim

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 08:20:04 PM

See guys? Someone still believes in me. I'm still in my prime, I tell ya! Let me at 'em: I haven't lost my edge yet!
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

rdl

apologizing wont do you any good, fagit.

that's like telling the bully who steals your lunch money: "hey brah im sorry im so nerdy and scrawny" and then he's like "oh hey you can have your money back and guess what i'll give you some of mine too ^____^"

Infel

Hiro:

Shut the bloody fuck up.

Problem solved.

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 08:26:33 PM
apologizing wont do you any good, fagit.

that's like telling the bully who steals your lunch money: "hey brah im sorry im so nerdy and scrawny" and then he's like "oh hey you can have your money back and guess what i'll give you some of mine too ^____^"
lol   hocuspocus;

Quote from: SBKT on June 09, 2009, 08:27:08 PM
Hiro:

Shut the bloody fuck up.

Problem solved.
I don't really thing the problem is me, but rather people who have a problem with me for no particular reason.  :3

Lex Luthor

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 08:24:13 PM
See guys? Someone still believes in me. I'm still in my prime, I tell ya! Let me at 'em: I haven't lost my edge yet!

Silm i can be Elite i know i can i will i will Wach me dance i can be cool. saddood;
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw70Hw1ffs[/youtube]
Why am i still here?

rdl

Go Up