October 19, 2024, 02:26:08 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah decision poll: block Sam from the pictures board?

Started by Feynman, June 08, 2009, 05:12:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Block her from posting on the board?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mettalik

CutLess

I don't think Sam should be allowed to post in the "Pictures" board.  

Mainly because she's a freak of nature, and I don't agree with the choice she's made to post pictures of herself in a picture thread and live like a deviant. If she gets her way, new members will be taught from the very beginning that it's okay to frequently use the picture thread, and worse, that it's okay for frequent picture-posters to cohabit and even invite new members (obviously increasing the chances of more picture-posters being created). Boyagers should be allowed to tell others the truth about posting pictures of themselves, without having "equality" forced on them by our "democracy."

I don't have anything against Sam as such. Live and let live. I believe in loving the person, but hating the frequent posts. I just don't want her posts near my posts, and object to being called a bigot and picture-posting hater just because I don't have the politically correct view. The PC brigade are the ones being intolerant, for not tolerating my perfectly justifiable distate for the picture-posting agenda.

She and others like her can have equal rights. They post pictures once a year and have the same right to post pictures as the rest of us. They want "special" rights - the right to post pictures whenever they want, and I don't think any group should be given this kind of favouritism. They don't just want equality, they want to force us to accept their posting habits. They want to take away our right to disapprove of frequent picture posting. What about our rights?

And that's not even touching religious objections. NOWHERE in the Bible does it say it's okay to frequently post pictures of yourself on Boyah.

Infel

I'm confused.

I think ban her until she posts noodz.

Zach

Sam

Quote from: SBKT on June 08, 2009, 06:06:22 PM
I'm confused.

I think ban her until she posts noodz.

ew

I voted yes n_u

...but I really don't see what the big deal is. I already said I was going to stop posting pictures on there, and that was on my own accord. Now that you're making a big deal out of it (why? seriously?) I kind of want to post like a bagillion pictures just to spite you.  giggle;
But I don't have a bagillion pictures and -surprisingly- have more important things to do with my life then take new pictures just to spite bassir.

...but seriously. I don't see what the fuss is about. they're pictures. It's a picture thread. I don't post them for the compliments (that would be rather counter-productive considering I get way more insults on boyah than I do compliments), I post them because I have them. I find them sitting there on facebook and say "hey, I think I'm going to help my good old pal boyah out and post some pictures <3"
and then I post them
and get called ugly
and fat
and weird
and stupid
and plenty of other insulting things
and then people  start saying I'm a "compliment-seeking attention whore" What kind of compliments exactly am I seeking? because you'll find that the genuine compliments I get on my pictures are few and far between.

I haven't slept, my internet is dying, I'm going insane, and I only just now at this hour noticed this poll. Whoops. Silly me. This entire post probably made no sense.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Infel

Ban her until she slays someone important with a tube of toothpaste.

Daphnia

Quote from: Sam on June 09, 2009, 02:24:02 AM
and then people  start saying I'm a "compliment-seeking attention whore" What kind of compliments exactly am I seeking? because you'll find that the genuine compliments I get on my pictures are few and far between.

If you can't make sense of it, then maybe it's because it wasn't about you. cnotedood;

I think Basser's just jealous because he's not a female. Because if he was a female, he could act the same way and still have lots of people wanting to befriend him. bassir;

Nyerp

l a c e y

Idk do what you want. I voted yes just cause. It's not like anyone really pays to much attention to them anyways.

Bolivian Army

wouldn't it make more sense to block Geno and Hiro

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Bolivian Army on June 09, 2009, 02:35:19 PM
wouldn't it make more sense to block Geno and Hiro
yes, I'm more tired of them posting "omg that pic is hawt"
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Infel

I have nothing to contribute to the pictures board either. Guff would contribute for me.

rdl

Lex Luthor

Why am i still here?

Go Up