October 16, 2024, 11:46:57 AM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i nearly DIED

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 08, 2009, 03:37:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I was finishing my essays and whatnot at around midnight last night, and I needed to print. My printer was out of ink, but I had purchased new cartridges the day before. I was silly enough to leave them in the van. akudood;

So I went to go get the ink out of the van, at nearly 1:00AM. I walked outside towards the driveway when I noticed a woman, who was pretty far away from me at this point, walking down the street. I heard her talking, but I wasn't wearing my glasses and couldn't be sure if she was conversing with another person. It sounded like she was speaking in Spanish, but I wasn't really paying attention and couldn't be sure. I didnâ,,,t think much of it, so I opened the door and got the ink. I got out of the van, closed the door, and realized that the strange woman was a bit closer to me now, and still talking. But then I realized that there was nobody else around who she could be talking to. I began to get suspicious and found the situation a bit creepy. wry

I attempted to lock the van door, but it wouldn't lock. I tried again and again, but there was no response. I had to go back inside and lock it manually. So I did that, and when I got out for the second time, the woman was standing right in front of the van. I almost had a heart attack at that instant. AND SHE WAS STILL TALKING AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND

Now she was walking into my yard. I thought I was going to die. I was utterly terrified at this point and didnâ,,,t know how to react. I simply screamed, and ran for my life. That was the fastest I have ever moved. :|

I got inside and locked the doors immediately. I was shivering. wry
And I managed to lose my shoes while I was scampering, but I was far too frightened to go back outside and retrieve them. I got almost no sleep last night because of that incident. I woke up today wondering if it was just an extremely clear and realistic dream, or if I had hallucinated, but I found my shoes outside, right where I remembered losing them. smithicide;

i will never leave my house when it's dark out again akudood;

but, uh, at least i got my final project done hocuspocus;

l a c e y

I would have shit my pants.

famy

Hiro

This is both extremely sad and hilarious  :(

ME##

That reminds me of a few years ago, it was about midnight and I was going to the car as I had left my backpack in it.  When I was looking for my bag in the car, my neighbour tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I had a phone on me.  I nearly died. :'(

Veal

She just wanted a hug.

Det in F♯ Major

that's why some people keep their cars in their garages  hocuspocus;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

I think the scariest part is, I had no idea what she wanted and I didn't know what she was saying. And I looked out the window after what happened, and she wasn't even there anymore. She simply vanished.  What a peculiar character. :|

Travis

one time a bald guy looked in the front door window at my mom and she got scared.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on June 08, 2009, 03:56:09 PM
my house has no garage akudood;

Feynman

In other news—how do I kiss a girl?

Hiro

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on June 08, 2009, 03:56:09 PM
some people don't have garages  madood;

Quote from: Bassir on June 08, 2009, 04:04:12 PM
In other newsâ,”how do I kiss a girl?
You press your lips onto hers, the rest you can figure out on your own.  akudood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Bassir on June 08, 2009, 04:04:12 PM
In other newsâ,”how do I kiss a girl?

You don't need to kiss her. Just shove your dick in her mouth.

superclucky

Social anxiety disorder. :|
Also I would've conversed with her, you FAGGOT.

kewns are smelly

Feynman

Quote from: laylay on June 08, 2009, 04:11:52 PM
You don't need to kiss her. Just shove your dick in her mouth.

You have to learn to walk before you can run.

Go Up