October 16, 2024, 03:24:31 AM

1,531,333 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Josh Veal is my favorite!

Started by l a c e y , June 05, 2009, 10:27:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on June 06, 2009, 07:35:33 PM
Considering they both say that, you were leaning on a 50% chance. Looks like you lost.

No they don't. Where the fuck are you from?

Samus Aran

Quote from: laylay on June 06, 2009, 08:08:46 PM
No they don't. Where the fuck are you from?

Minnesota, duh. You realize how many hicks live in northern Minnesota? We're pretty much the northern capital for rednecks in the US.

Your stupid is showing again, by the way.

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on June 06, 2009, 09:07:46 PM
Minnesota, duh. You realize how many hicks live in northern Minnesota? We're pretty much the northern capital for rednecks in the US.

Your stupid is showing again, by the way.

Yeah you're from some dumb ass place where the people are fucking retarded obviously. No I don't fucking realize how many hicks live in Minnesota. Do I care about that place, NO. No one does.

Samus Aran

Quote from: laylay on June 06, 2009, 10:32:40 PM
Yeah you're from some dumb ass place where the people are fucking retarded obviously. No I don't fucking realize how many hicks live in Minnesota. Do I care about that place, NO. No one does.

Uh...you're the one who asked where I lived, and I answered. I proved my point. And yes, I do live some "dumbass place where the people are fucking retarded." They're called rednecks.

YPrrrr

Quote from: laylay on June 06, 2009, 10:32:40 PM
Are people supposed to care about places where hicks live? I think I've been doing it wrong

luna

Quote from: laylay on June 05, 2009, 10:30:48 AM
You should come and get totally wasted. WERE EVEN HAVING RED PARTY CUPS  akudood;

no me and a few people are just gunna go in the middle of dinner out behind the restaraunt.

lol lacey leaving a plate of food

now I KNOW this story is made up

l a c e y

Quote from: Velvet on June 07, 2009, 02:06:05 PM
lol lacey leaving a plate of food

now I KNOW this story is made up

Yeah.. I didn't even eat. We just sat in the bus and got high.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: YPR on June 07, 2009, 11:20:19 AM
Are people supposed to care about places where hicks live? I think I've been doing it wrong
They only care when football season arrives  wariodood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daphnia

I've never heard of hicks saying they just got their hair did.. unless they're mocking black people, of course.

l a c e y

Quote from: Daphnia on June 09, 2009, 09:51:02 AM
I've never heard of hicks saying they just got their hair did.. unless they're mocking black people, of course.

Yeah.. This.

Go Up