September 30, 2024, 11:16:26 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'M PLAYING WITH IRL RACCOONS :3

Started by Daddy, May 19, 2009, 08:31:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:34:30 PM
it probably is.
you act as if its so easy to just get a raccoon as a pet.
depending on where you live yes.

it's illegal to own hedgehogs in vermont but perfectly legal in massachusetts.

it is legal in some states don't really know which, illegal in others.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:35:17 PM
depending on where you live yes.

it's illegal to own hedgehogs in vermont but perfectly legal in massachusetts.

it is legal in some states don't really know which, illegal in others.

even if it is legal, there are special circumstances and permits much harder to obtain than to have a dog or some normal pet.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:36:51 PM
even if it is legal, there are special circumstances and permits much harder to obtain than to have a dog or some normal pet.
what does it have to do with you saying it was pathetic

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:37:18 PM
what does it have to do with you saying it was pathetic

i was responding to your previous post, which had nothing to do with me saying its pathetic.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

FAMY2

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:32:47 PM
NO RAE. MY LOCAL GAME WARDEN SAID IT'S ILLEGAL SO IT IS FOR YOU TOO akudood;

It's illegal to buy from just anywhere.  Or to acquire one from the wild.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 20, 2009, 04:38:41 PM
It's illegal to buy from just anywhere.  Or to acquire one from the wild.

dont break jmv's heart, rae

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:39:35 PM
dont break jmv's heart, rae
uh you just missed her point

"just anywhere" meaning you can't go buy it from the crack dealer.  you need to buy it from a breeder who is licensed to breed raccoons.

i'm pretty sure you also have to spay/neuter it too.

FAMY2

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:42:25 PM
uh you just missed her point

"just anywhere" meaning you can't go buy it from the crack dealer.  you need to buy it from a breeder who is licensed to breed raccoons.

She didn't. Which her's was a male. They say that's why he attacked the little boy.  They seemed to think it was mating season or something.

superclucky

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:42:25 PM

for you they defiantly do, you kewn mater you
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 20, 2009, 04:45:33 PM
She didn't. Which her's was a male. They say that's why he attacked the little boy.  They seemed to think it was mating season or something.
That's not good.

It's also to prevent screwing with populations should it escape.

l a c e y

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 03:57:22 PM
OH SO HE BOUGHT IT AT THE PET STORE AND HAD A LICENSE FOR IT AND HAD IT GROOMED? how pathetic. well, like father like daughter, i suppose.  happydood;

you don't need a license for it.
we live in canada.
are you like completely fucking retarded.
he didn't but i from a pet store it was living in a tree out back and it's mother was killed by something.
the raccoon he had as a child he bought from a pet store though.
they were both good pets and they never hurt anyone.
i seriously think you have some sort of mental problem.
i can't see how anyone likes you, you are like the biggest fucking douche bag i have ever even come across.
i swear to god if you went to my school i would have fucking kicked your ass by now.

Samus Aran

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on May 20, 2009, 05:30:39 PM
i wish i could lock this thread

well maybe this thread would have stayed decent if that dumb bitch didn't come into it and ruin it.

FAMY2

Quote from: laylay on May 20, 2009, 05:33:24 PM
well maybe this thread would have stayed decent if that dumb bitch didn't come into it and ruin it.

It seems you are just as bad at bitching.   baddood;

Lance Corporal Atlas

Quote from: laylay on May 20, 2009, 05:33:24 PM

oh snap

^5 lacay

Go Up