September 19, 2024, 05:00:06 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Megaman

Started by Lex Luthor, May 12, 2009, 09:29:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lex Luthor

I am now a megaman fan i started playing the games in 2009, i got megaman 1,2,3 and 9 they all rock. but outside the original i have yet to play the X,legends or any other megaman series outside of just 1-9.
Why am i still here?

Classic

The Legends series is the best, IMO.

Samus Aran

I like the X series and the original series about the same I suppose, but overall I think the first X is my favorite Mega Man game ever.

Zero is also a good series, as is Legends. Can't say I care about Battle Network or ZX though.

Geno

I've only played Megaman 1, 2, 4, some GBA Zero one, and one on the PS1.
None of them were that great but they're pretty cool.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Megaman X is amazing. and I'm playing through the Zero series on roms right now. it's hard as love.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I played the last one for the snes.

The one with Bass and Treble. That one is my favorite.

Go Up