September 20, 2024, 01:54:23 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lego Rock Band...

Started by Geno, April 23, 2009, 03:54:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHAT THE FUCK

i no
1 (50%)
srsly
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Ã,µÎ© on April 24, 2009, 01:15:04 PM

Aerosmith, Rock the 80's, and Metallica.
They can pass as games.
But besides Metallica no effort was put into them  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on April 24, 2009, 01:18:02 PM
They can pass as games.
But besides Metallica no effort was put into them  baddood;

No, they are milking it.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on April 23, 2009, 08:50:58 PM
Naw they're completely different. Have you not played Guitar Hero: Metallica yet? That shit has more features than World Tour
Even though Aerosmith was the easiest game in the world and I beat it in like an hour.  hocuspocus;

I've only played Guitar Hero and Rock Band six times or so, do you think I've played it?  hocuspocus;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Geno on April 24, 2009, 01:10:25 PM
Dude kiddie rock band will be awesome. Kid friendly songs and expert will be equal to medium on Guitar Hero 3 in terms of difficulty! Oh god I can't wait!

Dude, a Rock Band game that targets a demographic that doesn't pertain to me? Well by gosh and by golly, I don't think that's a good idea at all!  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Bolivian Army on April 24, 2009, 02:17:27 PM
Dude, a Rock Band game that targets a demographic that doesn't pertain to me? Well by gosh and by golly, I don't think that's a good idea at all!  baddood;

Just the idea of making a kid friendly rock band reminds me of Kidz Bop  baddood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Geno on April 24, 2009, 03:36:15 PM
Just the idea of making a kid friendly rock band reminds me of Kidz Bop  baddood;

Man what a buncha prepubescent queers amirite baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Go Up