October 23, 2024, 04:29:28 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ay dios mio

Started by Skylark, April 12, 2009, 07:20:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

What type of things make you realize how much you love people?

Yesterday a girl was over doing a history project with me and she sort of cried when I put on Sawdust & Diamonds by Joanna Newsom and then I realized that I love her.
the book of right on

samisthebest

when someone says "I love you." to me. <3

Zach

I read in Hiro's Facebook profile where he likes Spoon, and that just solidified my already boisterous love of him.  cjlubdoods;

Zach

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 07:22:05 PM
when someone says "I love you." to me. <3

I love you, Randal.  cjlubdoods;

Veal

FINISH THE STORY FINISH THE STORY

Skylark

when I learned that my friend Kayla fosters cat I noticed that I love her. She's allergic to cats!

Quote from: Veal on April 12, 2009, 07:23:20 PM
FINISH THE STORY FINISH THE STORY

what?
the book of right on

Geno

when they have big tits
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

The slaughtering of millions.

Veal

samisthebest

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 07:22:32 PM
I love you, Randal.  cjlubdoods;
I love you too, Zachary.  cjlubdoods;

Daddy

ME##

When people compliment me? idk.  giggle;

Zach

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 07:25:40 PM
I love you too, Zachary.  cjlubdoods;

Ah, the warmth of your love is making my crusty, old heart melt in happiness.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

Quote from: Veal on April 12, 2009, 07:25:25 PM
what happened with lover-girl?

we just had a good day
we smoked, went and got burritos at a really great mexican food place, finished the project, went and picked up this other girl Sierra, went to go see a movie and got in for free (it was The... Connecticut one) drove around looking for a mountain to go to the top of, found that mountain and played soccer. Then got slurpees!

not really anything though, she's very beautiful but also very straight? I think
the book of right on

Go Up