October 26, 2024, 11:20:51 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

which describes you best

Started by russell, March 18, 2009, 10:05:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

djhoijhioqwj

misanthrope (hate people generally)
14 (60.9%)
humanist (embrace people)
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Go Down

Daddy

Ideally I would be a humanist but people are far too stupid, selfish, and destructive to allow for that so I end up being cynical and a misanthrope.

FAMY2

Funny I don't see you that way at all JMV.   baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: FAMY2 on March 19, 2009, 11:27:57 AM
Funny I don't see you that way at all JMV.   baddood;
A large number of people I go to school with make me ashamed to have any association with them

'lol dood i got so drunk last weekend that when i was driving home i hit a shopping cart and lol'.  There is a plethora of idiocy seeping from my peers.

FAMY2

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 19, 2009, 11:32:28 AM
A large number of people I go to school with make me ashamed to have any association with them

'lol dood i got so drunk last weekend that when i was driving home i hit a shopping cart and lol'.  There is a plethora of idiocy seeping from my peers.

The majority of people around me do the same but won't admit they do stupid shit.  baddood;  Denial.

Selkie

There's gotta be a gray area. You can hate certain types of people, but love others...

Anyway, I voted humanist, but often I find myself thinking very misanthropic thoughts.

Travis

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

why must we choose cry;
i generally like people, however there are always those idiots that make one wonder how humanity ever made it this far in the first place

i dunno i picked humanist i'm not one who can hate or even dislike others easily, but oh god there are some really
unbelievable people out there

Tomboh

i try to show people that i am humanist but i dont really think like that

superclucky

misanthropic pig because even if they're nice i'd rather be away from them
kewns are smelly

Wrench

I am probably more misanthrope because people are dumb lol

Sync

Misanthropist.

Half the people here make me want to kill myself.

Hiro

I'm not sure. While I believe that nobody is truly evil, there is a very large amount of complete fucktards

Go Up