October 27, 2024, 07:24:44 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you use school bathrooms

Started by russell, March 17, 2009, 03:33:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

oihouiyhiufyhe

yes
12 (41.4%)
no
7 (24.1%)
very rarely
10 (34.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

russell

I didn't used to, but since I've started dirnking coffee every morning again I have to piss heavily every day around 1pm

famy

eww i never have i wont even use any public restrooms

ME##

Very rarely, I think that so far in my high school life I've used it four times lol.

Daddy

Same as me86 when I was sick and had to piss a lot.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I only use the ones in the Auditorium because they get used the least.

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never used a school bathroom unless it was to look in the mirror or puke. baddood;

Feynman

I haven't used a school bathroom, nor have I stepped in one since 5th grade.

Geno

I was washing my hands today and I look in the sink and see a shit load of shit  doodthing;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

I have to. I don't have a bathroom in my dorm room because I opted for more room instead of my own bathroom.

Phone Bill

when you gotta piss, you gotta piss

Veal

i've gone in between every class for the last uh 5 years at least, and sometimes during.

Travis

Classic

#1 Rule: Never use a public restroom.

The Speaker Of Words

Our school bathrooms aren't bad at all. But my elementary and middle school bathrooms were so I almost never have to go during school.

Veal

wow you guys are spoiled snobs.

Go Up