October 27, 2024, 05:38:56 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

Started by j o e i n c, March 02, 2009, 07:15:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

Sam

Quote from: Caffeine Free on March 03, 2009, 06:14:54 PM
Quote from: Slim link=topic=44116.msg745393#msg745393 date=1236131406

I'm also proud of the shape of my nose.
omg i thought i was the only one
/quote]
I'm not proud of mine ;-;

[spoiler][/spoiler]
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Slim

Quote from: RDX on March 03, 2009, 05:56:26 PM
You really aught to retire from the whole joke business, because you've lost it.

Wow, you can deflect an issue and conveniently ignore the point made when it's not something you want to discuss. We're all so impressed.

Let me be more frank then: your "race" isn't special. Stop clinging to it just because you're a minority and apparently have some kind of psychological need to be identified by it.

I made sure not to include any jokes in that one so you wouldn't get confused.
You're welcome. ^________^
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

j o e i n c

you don't have to come off like an asshole slim

Slim

Quote from: joeinc on March 03, 2009, 06:25:07 PM
you don't have to come off like an asshole slim

lol you're kidding right

nice quotes btw guys
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

rdl

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 06:21:31 PM
Wow, you can deflect an issue and conveniently ignore the point made when it's not something you want to discuss. We're all so impressed.

Whoa, there's an issue we're talking about here? I thought we were just talking about being nazis. But I guess that's kind of serious, huh?

QuoteLet me be more frank then: your "race" isn't special. Stop clinging to it just because you're a minority and apparently have some kind of psychological need to be identified by it.

Sorry Slim, I guess I'll stop posting "Praise Allah" and "Brown Power!" all over Outsider. I guess it was getting a little out of hand.

QuoteI made sure not to include any jokes in that one so you wouldn't get confused.
You're welcome. ^________^
Fuck off cracker.

j o e i n c

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 06:26:12 PM
lol you're kidding right

nice quotes btw guys
no but why do you come off like an ass all the time

no point bro,

Placebo Headwound

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Sam

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 06:26:12 PM
lol you're kidding right

nice quotes btw guys

shut up it's his fault. ;______;

Slim

March 03, 2009, 08:21:10 PM #54 Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:48:43 PM by Slim
RDX, the issue was that you are proud of your race, which is absurd and foolish. And it is relevant because it lead to you getting SS Officer on the test, which I wholeheartedly believe you would have been had you lived in that time period. Also, posting "u r not funy :\" is Lawlz-esque, so you ought (notice the spelling) to be ashamed of yourself for that at the very least.

I reported you for the racial slur, by the way. ^_____^

Quote from: joeinc on March 03, 2009, 06:29:23 PM
no but why do you come off like an ass all the time

no point bro,

I guess that's just my personality.

Why do you come off as if you're high all the time?

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 06:40:06 PM
shut up it's his fault. ;______;

excuses, excuses akudood;

j o e i n c

Slim

rdl

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 08:21:10 PM
RDX, the issue was that you are proud of your race, which is absurd and foolish. And it is relevant because it lead to you getting SS Officer on the test, which I wholeheartedly believe you would been had you lived in that time period.

you know you only say that because i am a sand nigger

QuoteAlso, posting "u r not funy :\" is Lawlz-esque, so you ought (notice the spelling) to be ashamed of yourself for that at the very least.
But, you're not funny, so you aught to not make me saying so into something that its not.

Sam

Quote from: RDX on March 03, 2009, 09:40:33 PM
you know you only say that because i am a sand nigger
But, you're not funny, so you aught to not make me saying so into something that its not.

you know, you're kinda dumb.  wariodood;

Slim

Quote from: RDX on March 03, 2009, 09:40:33 PMBut, you're not funny, so you aught to not make me saying so into something that its not.

The point is that you need to express that sentiment in a way that's less witless and bland. Also, try doing it when I'm actually making a joke and not when I'm being serious, as I have been throughout this entire thread.

At any rate, I'm quite a clever guy, so your accusations are false anyway. ^___^
btw ought is spelled with an O damn it akudood;

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:43:21 PM
you know, you're kinda dumb.  wariodood;

He's next on the hate club list. baddood;

Go Up