October 23, 2024, 12:18:43 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

to those attending prom this year..

Started by l a c e y , March 01, 2009, 12:27:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Dullahan

What about those who aren't attending?

Thyme

I didn't go to my prom.

Then again, considering the circumstances, not a lot of people did at my school. I spent my last year of high school in an almost-but-not-quite adult school because I had had problems with my English class. Students there are just glad they finally get their diploma and are done with it.

but in normal circumstances i still wouldn't have gone blah blah social reject maps;

Mettalik

ME##

LCK

Kalahari Inkantation

I haven't attended a school dance in about six years. Last one was the 5th Grade Graduation party. hocuspocus;

but i'll probably force myself to the prom next year because it's the last high school dance EVER
however, i will most likely be alone :'(

l a c e y

Quote from: Mettalik on March 01, 2009, 12:36:38 PM
Not going lolol

why aren't you going  akudood;

Quote from: John Elton on March 01, 2009, 12:35:11 PM
What about those who aren't attending?

you're idiots.
lol, mike just go, when you're older you're going to regret not going.

Mettalik

l a c e y

Quote from: Mettalik on March 01, 2009, 12:49:41 PM
Dancing is dumb

no it's not.
you barely have to even dance.
are you at least gunna go to any after parties, if you people have those?

Sam

My sophomore year I went with a senior and I hated it. I would rather go just to have fun and not to worry about if my date was having fun. If I were to go with someone this year, it would be only as a friend. Then again, that's all it was 2 years ago and I still had an awful time. So I dunno.

I know there's this one guy who's going to ask me and I'm going to have to say no because I know I'd have an awful time with him.  doodthing; I've known him since nursery school and I already rejected him for dating twice Recently, his long term girlfriend (2 years) dumped him. He has been hitting on me ever since.

I mean, I feel bad saying no to someone I've been friends with for so long, but it would be so awkward. And if I'm spending $200+ to go to prom, it better be one fucking good night.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

LCK

Quote from: Mettalik on March 01, 2009, 12:49:41 PM
Dancing is dumb
Prom is more than just a "dance"
using that as an excuse not to go is pathetic

Doodle

Quote from: Trevor on March 01, 2009, 12:55:17 PM

You stole my name. >:(
I don't know if I would go. I probably wouldn't have a date though. Not that I couldn't get one, but I'm just too shy about that stuff. ;_;

Sam

Quote from: Trevor on March 01, 2009, 12:55:17 PM

I must say though, prom is far less fun if you refuse to go on the dance floor, like I did.  baddood;

I'ma go find pictures from prom and post one.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

LCK

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 01, 2009, 12:56:49 PM
You stole my name. >:(
I don't know if I would go. I probably wouldn't have a date though. Not that I couldn't get one, but I'm just too shy about that stuff. ;_;
who the hell are you

Go Up