October 06, 2024, 12:18:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mario Sports Games

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, February 26, 2009, 06:54:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Your favorite one is what? (Mario Kart don't count because it doesn't)

Honestly, probably Tennis or Baseball. Tennis is awesome. Baseball is ok too though.

Daddy

YPrrrr

Golf, and all the others are just insults to the sports they attempt to portray.

N64 tennis was ok too

Thyme

Tennis 64, hands down. Power Tennis was good too, but it felt bland compared to the other one.

Classic

To be honest, I don't like Mario Sports games.

Samus Aran

I suppose Mario Tennis, the one on the 64. It was actually genuinely fun for a little while.

Cookie

I normally think they suck. But best in my opinion was Mario Tennis.

strongbad

The mario tennis and mario golf both on gba are awesome.

Cookie

Quote from: David on February 26, 2009, 02:51:51 PM
The mario tennis and mario golf both on gba are awesome.

I forgot about Mario Tennis for GBA. That game rocked so much, it was like an RPG but with Tennis....although I guess most sports games are like that.  akudood;

Geno

I had the most fun with Mario Golf
Mario Tennis was awesome though
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

strikers charged was fun

which is funny because out of every mario sports game made, soccer is prolly my least favorite sport in real life

Wrench

I like them all, but Strikers is probably my favorite.

Go Up