October 06, 2024, 02:27:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Square Enix...God...dammit!

Started by Josh, February 17, 2009, 04:30:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

Why did you have to release the PS2 version of Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories? You're just trying to make a quick buck, and now I have to find a way to get thirty bucks  so I can play a game I  already beat just for the nice graphics and voice overs.  madood;

Fucking whores I hope you're all happy.

Geno

Um don't get it
If you're going to get anything for the PS2 get Persona 4 or the MGS essential collection
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Josh

Quote from: Geno on February 17, 2009, 04:32:17 PM
Um don't get it
If you're going to get anything for the PS2 get Persona 4 or the MGS essential collection
I haves Persona 4 and every MGS lolol  bassir;

strongbad

Yeah nobody's forcing you to get it..

C.Mongler

apparently star ocean NEW is average. when is squeenix going to shit out a game i like for the most part again its been a while :|

Josh

Quote from: C Mongler on February 17, 2009, 06:19:05 PM
apparently star ocean NEW is average. when is squeenix going to shit out a game i like for the most part again its been a while :|
I regret to inform you that Star Ocean is terribly average.

Go Up