September 25, 2024, 09:28:09 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

today

Started by l a c e y , February 17, 2009, 01:41:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

i wanted to smash a girls head through a window and watch her bleed to death.
is this bad.
tomorrow im gunna dump a pop over her head.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

she threw something and it hit me.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tri4se

Smashing her head through a window wouldn't kill her.

So yes, it's bad. It's horribly thought out.

l a c e y

Quote from: Tri4se on February 17, 2009, 01:44:30 PM
Smashing her head through a window wouldn't kill her.

So yes, it's bad. It's horribly thought out.

if her head went through the window and the shards of glass sliced her ugly whore head open and no one helped her she could bleed to death.

ME##

What type of pop did she throw at you?  And why did she do it in the first place?

l a c e y

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on February 17, 2009, 01:47:09 PM
What type of pop did she throw at you?  And why did she do it in the first place?

NO.
im gunna throw pop at her.
she threw like a paper or something at my brother but it hit me instead.

Daddy

I hurt myself today to see if I  still feel.

l a c e y

Quote from: Raekewn on February 17, 2009, 01:49:47 PM
I hurt myself today to see if I could still feel.

sounds like a blasty blast.

Daddy

Tri4se

Quote from: lacette on February 17, 2009, 01:50:23 PM
sounds like a blasty blast.

why don't you know that song

stop being homicidal and listen to that song

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: lacette on February 17, 2009, 01:48:57 PM
NO.
im gunna throw pop at her.
she threw like a paper or something at my brother but it hit me instead.

oh oops

so what type of ghastly paper would we be talking about now?

Geno

Go Up