October 02, 2024, 01:32:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

scary movies..

Started by l a c e y , February 07, 2009, 03:31:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

what are some good scary movies??
i'm gunna watch some with my boyfriend next friday, do you have any suggestions??
i'll make him go to block buster and rent them..

ps. i've never seen the saw movies ect..

The artist formally known

February 08, 2009, 03:22:14 AM #1 Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:40:00 PM by reefer
Scary movies are lame, horror movies are way better. The difference is that scary movies are created to scare you, which for me usually doesn't do it. Horror movies try to make you horrified. Try and go for the original Day of the Dead.

It's the difference between jumping out of your seat rather than throwing up.

For scary movies, my one and only favorite is The Ring because the story is quite good. Not excellent, just good.

Wrench

Quote from: reefer on February 08, 2009, 03:22:14 AM
Scary movies are lame, horror movies are way better. The difference is that scary movies are created to scare you, which for me usually doesn't do it. Horror movies try to make you horrified. Try and go for the original Day of the Dead.

For scary movies, my one and only favorite is The Ring because the story is quite good. Not excellent, just good.

I agree with The Ring. It's really cool. Sorta chilled me the first time I saw it.

l a c e y

oh geez i totally forgot about the ring, i haven't seen it either.
thanksss i'll get him to get that one.
but i get scared really easy so horror and scary are kinda the same level of intense for me.

Go Up