October 03, 2024, 06:26:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god, I am really screwed

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 15, 2009, 12:51:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 15, 2009, 01:37:42 PM
yes...

Girls are fragile things that can't handle being hit. You're a man. Suck it up.

I sure hope you're kidding, or you're just never seen or touched a woman in your life.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Paranormal Pancake on January 15, 2009, 01:38:28 PM
okay, now i'm not sure if you're trolling or not akudood;

how am I trolling? Everything I am saying holds value.

It's a fact that girls are by nature a lot weaker than men. They can't do any serious damage to us with their bare fists. We can to them though.

And I am speaking generally. I'm sure the vice versa situation happens once in a while. But still, GENERALLY.

Kalahari Inkantation

reminds me of last year when some whore touched my ass and i got pissed
Anyway, she shouldn't be angry with you if all you did was tell her to knock it off. goonish
oh god you grabbed my hand which is somehow also my neck, i'm going to knock your block off

LCK

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 15, 2009, 01:40:49 PM
how am I trolling? Everything I am saying holds value.

It's a fact that girls are by nature a lot weaker than men. They can't do any serious damage to us with their bare fists. We can to them though.

And I am speaking generally. I'm sure the vice versa situation happens once in a while. But still, GENERALLY.

Yep, you're trollin'. baddood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Nyerp on January 15, 2009, 01:40:05 PM
you've already touched my heart cjlubdoods;

not physically.

also if i go hit a guy, i exspect that i am going to get hit back.
and i usually do.
ask mike, some aric kid like beats on me everyday lol..
its just whatever.

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 15, 2009, 01:40:49 PM
They can't do any serious damage to us with their bare fists.
You're suggesting women don't even have muscles.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LCK

I've sustained multiple bruises from being hit by these weak, delicate, fragile females.

Walter

My girlfriend got charged with assault for punching a girl in the face and breaking her nose.

Selkie

Alright fine I went off track.

I still firmly support my original argument though, that it was retarded of Lawlz to grab her arm. He had no reason to tough her for simply being annoying. It was a unmanly and pathetic thing to do.

Pyrate

I could understand Selkie's reaction if you hit her, but what's wrong with grabbing her arm? goonish

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 15, 2009, 01:52:44 PM
Alright fine I went off track.

I still firmly support my original argument though, that it was retarded of Lawlz to grab her arm. He had no reason to tough her for simply being annoying. It was a unmanly and pathetic thing to do.
Putting your mouth against someone and screaming with the intent to deafen is a lot more than a mere "annoyance." psyduck;

Walter

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 15, 2009, 01:58:35 PM
Putting your mouth against someone and screaming with the intent to deafen is a lot more than a mere "annoyance." psyduck;

If you aren't a man that is. You are a man, aren't you?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lozal's Other Best Friend on January 15, 2009, 02:00:10 PM
If you aren't a man that is. You are a man, aren't you?
Yeah, deafness and stupidly accepting torture makes you manly.

If you're retarded and a coward.

Go Up