I just NEITHER believe in SCIENCE or RELIGION when it comes to our ORIGIN. WHY :

Started by Boyager, January 14, 2009, 03:21:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Science has this "Evolution", Religion has the "Creation". Me? I have this :

The "Aliens Brought Us Here; Therefore We Too Are Aliens" Theory.

Explanation :

Thousands or million years ago, an alien species was exploring and found our Earth. They fixed the place. You know they have 'advanced tech' so that was easy. Then they have this experiment of sorts; an altered image of them, which - yes you guessed it - like us today. So, they made some sort of 'human green house', where we are grown and cultured. And then, after years of training, the humans are now capable of doing the basics. Hence, the aliens left. But of course, they didn't leave a trace. It would be obvious. A giveaway. So what they did is that they wiped out the memory of these 'real first humans' of their - the aliens - existence.

Today, we seek for them. Our real makers. Why do we do it? Because over the course of time we are regaining the memories. Yes. They are real. They made us. So we made books and movies and videogames and whatever else about them. And then there are those who are supposedly 'abducted'; yes, those happened. And UFOs. Saucers, you know. Flying saucers. They still visit us from time to time. Once in a while.

What about Area 51 where they keep the 'apparently capture aliens'? No, there's none of it there. These aliens that visits us are not as dumb as we are. Yes there are other dumb aliens out there but not this kind; they are god-like. There are a lot of alien worlds. And one of these alien worlds are the one who made us, which are, the most powerful of all aliens. What you've seen in the books or movies or videogames? Forget about those.

THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST CONSPIRACY EVER.

Yes. Because of this, we too are aliens. Sorry. So enough of the talks. They are watching us too you know? Waiting... they've seen our wars and downfalls and triumphs - including that moon and Mars thing - but they are waiting for our 'big one' to flourish; space supremacy. Once we done that, they'll show themselves. Space supremacy means a lot of things; futuristic spaceships, hysperspace travel, planet colonization, Halo-like astronauts, Star Wars weapons like blasters and lightsabers, etc. So yeah, we are gonna meet them...

Eventually!

Now you know, go in peace & spread it... or not really cause they have the techs, so they'd know. In fact, they might just delete this whole thing! So read fast and you know what to do...

WAIT FOR THEM. THEY ARE COMING.

We just you know, gotta do space stuff better... so pump NASA with money$!

---
I want you inside Me.

guff

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Boyager

the Smoker is still underpowered and no class is really safe from the melee spamming, other than that it's pretty well-balanced if you have a good team and friends playing

Boyager

Go Up