September 25, 2024, 08:23:34 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT DO YOU ASSOCIATE CERTAIN IMAGES/OBJECTS WITH

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 31, 2008, 10:38:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Lozal

yes; - Tyler
;) - Lawlz
O_0 - Rae
akudood; - Guff
baddood; - JMV
cnotedood; - Lacey
goowan - Tectron
gimpdood; - Wrench

I don't understand some of these...
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Kalahari Inkantation

there's a certain fork in my kitchen that reminds me of bill clinton
i have no idea why akudood;

Himu

tectron -  bassir;
kaz - y; it's deleted
hensa/tyler -  giggle;
pink -  Q('_' Q) idk why
Quote from: TECTRINKET on December 31, 2008, 02:30:23 PM
there's a certain fork in my kitchen that reminds me of bill clinton
i have no idea why akudood;
becuz he makes rich people "fork" over their money guhuhuhuh ;)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Angel on December 31, 2008, 11:49:05 PM
tectron -  bassir;
kaz - y; it's deleted
ASNEH/tyler -  giggle;
pink -  Q('_' Q) idk whybecuz he makes rich people "fork" over their money guhuhuhuh ;)
oh hime bassir;

Claquesous

Heh.

There isn't a whole lot of things that make me think of other things, but plenty of songs do this.

Pretty much any song from "Welcome to Sky Valley" reminds me of playing Animal Crossing.
Lots of Mogwai and 65daysofstatic songs remind me of FFTA2.
Porcupine Tree reminds me of Hellsing, particularly "Sound of Muzak".
etc etc

ncba93ivyase

ALSO, EVERY TIME I SEE OR SMELL PEACH HANDSOAP THE ZELDA II TEMPLE THEME PLAYS N MY HEAD

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Lawlz on January 01, 2009, 12:57:17 AM
ALSO, EVERY TIME I SEE OR SMELL PEACH HANDSOAP THE ZELDA II TEMPLE THEME PLAYS N MY HEAD
badass

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rreeppttaarr

When I see a hooker on the side of the road, I imagine that shes a tragic victim of an uncaring society, but that she also doesnt deserve to live.

just1more

Whenever it rains really hard and I'm inside a store, I think of Ikea. Mainly because I've only been to Ikea when it has rained.  baddood;

Also, if it's sunny out in the morning, just at dawn with a specific lighting outside, I think of my childhood. It's pretty weird how specific moments can really remind you of things you normally wouldn't think about/remember.

Go Up