September 25, 2024, 10:22:23 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you plan on welcoming the New Year tomorrow?

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 30, 2008, 10:16:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Will be over Lauren's for the ball dropping. After sleeping at home, I'll be back with her. Get to start the new year and end the current year with a kiss. :3

Samus Aran

Selkie

Quote from: Sam on December 30, 2008, 08:20:54 PM
I'm co-hosting a perty.

Which means.. drinking games and Harry potter Scene it.  giggle;

you know somehow "drinking" + "harry potter scene it" sounds like it would make for a night to remember...

Sam

Quote from: Selkie224 on December 30, 2008, 08:37:42 PM
you know somehow "drinking" + "harry potter scene it" sounds like it would make for a night to remember...

any night with me is a night to remember.  bassir;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Mettalik

guys guys guys
I'm the cook tonight at work and we're having a private new years eve party...with a pizza buffet. I'm not sure if theres going to be anyone helping me cook the pizza or what, I sure hope so :(

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

just1more

superclucky

Probably another family gathering and something will go terribly wrong and 3-4 of us will be crying.

Then we forget about everything the next day. spam;
kewns are smelly

russell

I'm going to Wild vs. Sharks tonight and then seeing Valkyrie and playing Warhammer Online and Team Fortress 2 with some friends

Selkie

Quote from: 'Ð½Ð¾',кел on December 31, 2008, 12:56:30 PM
I'm going to Wild vs. Sharks tonight and then seeing Valkyrie and playing Warhammer Online and Team Fortress 2 with some friends

don't let Tom Cruise ruin your new years...

Feynman

Kalahari Inkantation

I'll be reading a shitty book and doing Chemistry projects. Oh boy, oh boy. hocuspocus;

Go Up