October 03, 2024, 09:25:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Autographs by people

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 18, 2008, 01:45:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Do you own any autographs slash gotten your picture taken with someone famous slash own someones stuff that is famous

i mean the person not the stuff.

Anyways.

I have autographs from all the guys in Franz Ferdinand.
and I have a picture taken from when this famous Russian wrestler guy came to Wal-Mart for pictures.

Placebo Headwound

Picture with Mikael Akerfeldt and another with Steven Wilson.

Autographed copy of "Nil Recurring" signed by Steven Wilson and John Wesley.

YPrrrr

From a bunch of sports players...
Roberto Alomar
Carson Palmer
Eddie Murray
Brooks Robinson
Rafael Palmeiro
Cal Ripken

and some more, but I need to look through my collection to remember them all doodhuh;

Bolivian Army

I have an autographed P.G. Wodehouse book.

but half of you darn kids probably don't know who he is  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

LCK

Quote from: Thief888 on December 18, 2008, 01:53:15 PM

god damn you :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on December 18, 2008, 01:53:15 PM

FUCK YOU

i have no autographs or anything and i'm so pathetic :'(

Wrench

December 18, 2008, 08:01:17 PM #6 Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:08:11 PM by Wrenchninja
Original members of Green Day (Billie Joe, Mike, and John)
Bernie Kosar (he's actually my step-cousin)
A bunch of Mahoning Valley Scrappers baseball players
Bernie Kosar Sr.
Doink the Clown (wrestler..the second one)
Dave Blaney
some author...forgot her name

That's all I can think of right now

l a c e y

i've got hawthorn heights.
chiodos.
protest the hero.
bleed the dream.
that's it.

Houdini

I got a poster autographed by Don Hertzfeld, the guy who did the "Rejected" cartoon.

Det in F♯ Major

WHEN I WENT TO DISNEYWORLD WHEN I WAS FIVE I GOT ALL THE SIGNATURES FROM THE PEDOPHILES IN THE DISNEY CHARACTER COSTUMES >:(
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Selkie

Johnny Damon
Derek Jeter

a few Giants

Gin

I got Terrell Davis to sign a jersey when he was good. I'm not a broncos fan though.

LCK

I've got an autographed Doug Mientkiewicz Twins jersey, a baseball with nearly the whole Twins 2002 lineup on it, a few various Twins signatures in a 2003 statistics book.
One autographed Mike Tice bobblehead bassir;
I also had a hat that was autographed by Korey Stringer, but I lost it. I'm retarded lol
i've also got something autographed by torii hunter but i don't remember what it is

russell

I have several autographs of MN Wild players, most famous are Gaborik, Backstrom, and the coach

I've also held conversations with a few of them because the suite at the Xcel Center I have season tickets for is shared by the organization that employs agents for half the team's players, so when they're injured they watch the game from there

a lot of books signed by the author, especially Neil Gaiman because he lives here and a local bookstore is like his exclusive publisher of a couple of his things

no band autographs but I've met several

strongbad

I got my 360 faceplate signed by some bungie developer at PAX, as well as a few of the nerd bands, if that counts.

Go Up