October 07, 2024, 01:24:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

dammit why won't my school close

Started by russell, December 15, 2008, 04:36:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

We got an early dismissal, I got word ahead of time and left an hour and a half before everyone else. I technically skipped half a day  wariodood;

Det in F♯ Major

I'm rooting for one here tonight.
Three inches by the morning and snowing hard the rest of the day.

I'M TEXTING EVERYONE TO DO THE SNOW DANCE TONIGHT BEFORE THEY GO TO BED
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Fredo on December 15, 2008, 09:58:35 AM
64 degrees with clear skies, chance of rain later tonight.
And today it snowed. psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

I haven't had any days off for any unexpected reason (like a snow storm) in probably about eight years. akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Fredo on December 16, 2008, 01:05:30 PM
And today it snowed. psyduck;
MOTHERFUCKER.

I just checked and it's supposed to snow and rain tomorrow here.  :(

ME##

Our school district's policy is that if the windchill is lower than -25° we're supposed to cancel school, but it was -31° with windchill on Monday, yet we still had school. goonish

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 16, 2008, 01:27:00 PM
I just checked and it's supposed to snow and rain tomorrow here.  :(
It only snowed for about an hour and a half.  And we're supposed to get rain tomorrow, too.

Nate

Quote from: Napoléon Ier on December 16, 2008, 01:35:47 PM
Our school district's policy is that if the windchill is lower than -25Ã,° we're supposed to cancel school, but it was -31Ã,° with windchill on Monday, yet we still had school. goonish

We haven't even had a late start yet. And we got like 3 inches of snow along with a -30Ã,° windchill.

Our school is pretty retarded.

ME##

Quote from: Nathan on December 16, 2008, 02:32:08 PM
We haven't even had a late start yet. And we got like 3 inches of snow along with a -30Ã,° windchill.

Our school is pretty retarded.

We never have a late start because our bus schedule is 'too complex' according to our superintendent.

Lozal

We haven't gotten any snow all year. >.<
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Geno

5 schools in my district closed from snow.

And of the three schools where it didnt snow, one got closed because it set on fire and one got evacuated from a bomb threat. But cool my school is still in session.

Why the hell couldnt we get a bomb threat those faggots
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on December 16, 2008, 05:11:32 PM
5 schools in my district closed from snow.

And of the three schools where it didnt snow, one got closed because it set on fire and one got evacuated from a bomb threat. But cool my school is still in session.

Why the hell couldnt we get a bomb threat those faggots

be glad you got your education.  hocuspocus;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Claquesous

It doesn't even get cold enough to snow here and it makes me sad. What really sucks is that if it does snow and school gets called off, the snow will be melted by 2 and I won't have had my fill of fun in the snow.

Josh

Quote from: Geno on December 16, 2008, 05:19:59 PM
fuck an education
hey young man there are children in third world countries that would be glad to have yer edjamacation!!!  madood;

Go Up