October 06, 2024, 11:29:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WTF SUPER MARIO GALAXY?

Started by Dullahan, December 13, 2008, 12:03:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THOSE THREE GALAXIES YOU GET AFTER GETTING THE GREEN STARS?

I die within the first 10 seconds in all of them. doodthing;

Samus Aran

I thought they were easy. The bubble one is pretty goddamn annoying though.

Lotos

Patience.  You'll lose that by the time you beat Bowser.  I know I didnt' get too far in Luigi's story.

The spy who loves you

Samus Aran

Quote from: Happy masks salesman on December 13, 2008, 12:06:40 PM
I never got luigi >.<

I got him and then just never did anything with him. I didn't really feel like playing the game again at the time. I'll get to it eventually.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kaz on December 13, 2008, 12:07:20 PM
I got him and then just never did anything with him. I didn't really feel like playing the game again at the time. I'll get to it eventually.
I don't have the balls to 100 % it

wait

yes i do ill get on it right now baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

That part was annoying, but pretty easy compared to those stupid Purple Coin Galaxies. baddood;
I beat with both Mario and Luigi and got every star in the game twice. goowan

Dullahan

Quote from: TECTRINKET on December 14, 2008, 09:16:18 AM
That part was annoying, but pretty easy compared to those stupid Purple Coin Galaxies. baddood;
Seriously? The only purple coin ones that were even remotely annoying were the ones that had a rushy time limit.

me003

Wow nice job. I got Luigi and then played like 3 galaxies then quit.

Quote from: Sponge on December 14, 2008, 01:42:10 PM
Seriously? The only purple coin ones that were even remotely annoying were the ones that had a rushy time limit.
Yea those were the first purple coin ones that came to mind as frustrating.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Josh

Purple coin galaxies were ball busters. Luigi's Purple Coins, however, was the biggest pain in the ass mission I've ever done on a Mario game.

Samus Aran

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on December 14, 2008, 04:55:45 PM
Purple coin galaxies were ball busters. Luigi's Purple Coins, however, was the biggest pain in the ass mission I've ever done on a Mario game.

I thought it was fun as hell, even if it was really hard. But maybe it was just fun for me because I long jumped the whole damn thing.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on December 14, 2008, 05:04:29 PM
I thought it was fun as hell, even if it was really hard. But maybe it was just fun for me because I long jumped the whole damn thing.
I did the same thing and still hated it. doodella;
But yeah, I loved Galaxy and wouldn't let it rest until I had done every single thing I could with both playable characters. baddood;
heck i would've played it again if there was a third character n_u

Josh

Quote from: Kaz on December 14, 2008, 05:04:29 PM
I did that too and it was fun, but it still broke my balls for four hours. I also hated the levels where you only had one on your health meter and had to go through without getting hit.

Dullahan

Okay, I've gotten everything except the last hungry Luma and he wants 1600 star bits. What's the fastest way to get those motherfuckers?

Josh

Quote from: Sponge on December 14, 2008, 05:52:33 PM
Okay, I've gotten everything except the last hungry Luma and he wants 1600 star bits. What's the fastest way to get those motherfuckers?
Step one: Start a mission
Step two: Get a helluva lotta star bits
Step 3: Complete mission
Step 4: Repeat steps 1-3

Go Up