October 06, 2024, 01:26:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MGS4 coming to the 360?!

Started by Geno, December 07, 2008, 11:28:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Geno

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:39:02 AM
Not my kind of game. Sorry.
I don't think you really have any kind of game  baddood;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:39:02 AM
Not my kind of game. Sorry.
you prefer games like a wonderful life

where you do the same thing over and over and over again for hourrrrsssssss

Classic

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 11:40:22 AM
I don't think you really have any kind of game  baddood;

You're right. I really don't have a genre. I just play games I enjoy, casual or hardcore.

Quote from: Amsid on December 07, 2008, 11:41:46 AM
you prefer games like a wonderful life

where you do the same thing over and over and over again for hourrrrsssssss

A Wonderful Life sucked. Magical Melody or Tree of Tranquility are both 100x better.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:42:52 AM

A Wonderful Life sucked. Magical Melody or Tree of Tranquility are both 100x better.
you also find brawl lack luster but mk wii to be the best of the mk series befuddlement

Classic

Quote from: Amsid on December 07, 2008, 11:44:19 AM
you also find brawl lack luster but mk wii to be the best of the mk series befuddlement

Sorry, but no matter how many times you try to convince someone, DD was the WORST of the entire series.
You also seem to forget I'm not a huge fan of SSB. I really wasn't a fan of any of them. Brawl just seems dull.

Commander Fuckass

December 07, 2008, 12:48:23 PM #9 Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 12:52:15 PM by SackKefs
I doubt it

1: it says nothing about a metal gear solid
2: thats the universal power symbol
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: SackKefs on December 07, 2008, 12:48:23 PM
I doubt it

1: it says nothing about a metal gear solid
2: thats the universal power symbol
But it's green  O_0

Classic

ME##

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 01:01:12 PM
But it's green  O_0

And in western cultures, how many power logos do you know that are any other colour? goonish

And like DP said, it says 'A next Metal Gear is..', so I'm guessing it's a new series, but who knows. 
[spoiler]it turns out they're porting mgs4 to the ds [/spoiler]

wawi

I think it is either going to be a game for the DSi or iPhone

strongbad

Quote from: ã‚·ãÆ'­ãÆ'Å  on December 07, 2008, 01:11:26 PM
I think it is either going to be a game for the DSi or iPhone

First of all, the DSi doesn't have exclusive games (other than the downloadable games), so you might as well say that it's on the DS, but if it was going to be on a hand held, it would be the psp most likely.

Go Up