October 03, 2024, 12:29:50 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oe heay

Started by superclucky, December 05, 2008, 12:05:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Name the symptoms you experience when you are anxious.

I rub my intermediate phalanges together,
twirl my hair and sometimes pull it or stick it in my mouth,
grasp my leg really hard,
shake my feets,
rub the tip of my nose,
scrunch up my lips,
and bite my lips.

Unintentionally I sometimes have muscle spasms on my right eye or when I have severe anxiety my mouth twitches.  giggle;
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Feel like I'm .000000000000001 seconds away from hurling all over the place.
I'm feeling this way right now actually, because I just remembered the person I most want to impress is going to be in the audience tonight. ;)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Pyrate

I feel nauseous and cold.

superclucky

Quote from: Pyrate on December 05, 2008, 12:19:20 PM
I feel nauseous and cold.
I wish I felt that way. ;_;
Usually after I get hot flashes.
kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Popping my knuckles (though I do that all the time anyway)
Tapping my foot, if I'm sitting down

That's basically it really. If it's the "stagefright" sort of anxiousness, though, then I guess you could include my breath being a tiny bit shaky sometimes if I'm having trouble or sweating more than usual. But that doesn't happen very often...I don't usually mind having presentations in front of people and such.

Daddy

I can't breathe
Stutter and mumble
Shake
Bite lips
tense up

oh yay

superclucky

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 05, 2008, 12:22:07 PM
Popping my knuckles (though I do that all the time anyway)
Tapping my foot, if I'm sitting down

That's basically it really. If it's the "stagefright" sort of anxiousness, though, then I guess you could include my breath being a tiny bit shaky sometimes if I'm having trouble or sweating more than usual. But that doesn't happen very often...I don't usually mind having presentations in front of people and such.
Oh its the normal kind of anxious around new people. ;)
I would probably vomit everywhere if I needed to perform in front of an audience.
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Cigarillo on December 05, 2008, 12:43:28 PM
Oh its the normal kind of anxious around new people. ;)
I would probably vomit everywhere if I needed to perform in front of an audience.

lawl why, it's fun when you know what you're doing, like im perfectly fine after the first two scenes silly;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Selkie

The muscles in my legs tense up
I rub my hands together

And when it's really bad I have neck spasms

YPrrrr

I put my hands in my hair, close my fingers together, and pull to get loose hairs out
bounce one of my legs up and down
pace back and forth

Hermione Granger

my feets shake and muscles twitch rolf

superclucky

Quote from: Draco Malfoy on December 05, 2008, 12:46:18 PM
lawl why, it's fun when you know what you're doing, like im perfectly fine after the first two scenes silly;
But I does not like to performs. :X
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

bite my lip
LAUGH NERVOUSLY

Gamosan

Mildly Nervous: Bounce leg.

Pretty Nervous: Pace, get a bit irritable.

HOLY FUCK NERVOUS: Shake, odd voice cadence.

Thyme

My arms and shoulders get really tense
Tension in my chest area too

Actually, that's it, but those two are pretty heavy in my case. I'll also fiddle around, but I do that even when I'm calm and just bored. I can look pretty calm most of the time, but in the inside I'll be a nervous wreck.

Go Up