October 06, 2024, 11:18:02 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

World of Warcraft

Started by Zach, December 03, 2008, 10:29:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iWolf

Quote from: Lrh on December 15, 2008, 06:13:57 AM
DK is 70 now, hunter is 65. Northrend is ok so far, in Howling Fjord right now. At first I didn't like it much but I'm starting to now.

Go to Borean Tundra. The quests are more tightly packed together there and its a lot easier.

Lrh

Quote from: iWolf on December 15, 2008, 04:42:37 PM
Go to Borean Tundra. The quests are more tightly packed together there and its a lot easier.
I think I'm going to finish up Howling Fjord. I'm starting to really like it.

Oh, I did Kara last night in like an hour with 7 other people. It was a lot of fun. It was hilarious on the final battle because everyone but 2 people died, and they were our tanks. Only reason I died is when he has that debuff that makes it seem like you have no health, I accidentally ran off right into an elemental doing hellfire. Sucked.

But I got 3 really good tanking items. A helm, legs, and back. With them socketed I have like 12 or 13K health. Still level 70 but like 2 bars from 71.
Lrh

YPrrrr

My suitemate made me start a character... Level 10 Orc Warlock on Evermine

thezerofire

One of my friends is trying to quit WoW.

lol.

iWolf

Quote from: Lrh on December 17, 2008, 06:24:38 AM
I think I'm going to finish up Howling Fjord. I'm starting to really like it.

Oh, I did Kara last night in like an hour with 7 other people. It was a lot of fun. It was hilarious on the final battle because everyone but 2 people died, and they were our tanks. Only reason I died is when he has that debuff that makes it seem like you have no health, I accidentally ran off right into an elemental doing hellfire. Sucked.

But I got 3 really good tanking items. A helm, legs, and back. With them socketed I have like 12 or 13K health. Still level 70 but like 2 bars from 71.

You died on prince lol?

Lrh

Quote from: iWolf on December 17, 2008, 03:55:22 PM
You died on prince lol?
First time fighting him and didn't notice hellfireing elemental next to me. Sucked.

Also, 71 now.
Lrh

Go Up