October 27, 2024, 12:28:09 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What Does Your Family Do For Christmas?

Started by One Man Freak Show, November 01, 2008, 10:52:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Well, I get xmas morning at my dad's house this time, and then I go home in the afternoon.
Everyone used to all come over to our house, but not anymore.
I think it'll be just my immediate family, and uncle and his fambly

Placebo Headwound

Lotos

I go to an uncle's house on my dad's side on Eve.  People from my mom's side come over on Day.

superclucky

I don't think we celebrated it last year.
We probably did, but I cannot remember.

Usually we skip our Christmases or have our families fight because they hate each other. <3

I would probably be sleeping in or outside in the dark, either one works.
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

-wake up
-eat a huge breakfast
-open gifts
-throw wrapping paper at each other
-spend the rest of the day together eating giggle;

I love Christmas, and I really wish those of you with family issues could enjoy it. :'(

Classic

We do Christmas on Christmas eve then sleep in the next morning.

Hiro

LCK

We have a Christmas get together every year on the 23rd to celebrate my aunt's birthday and Christmas with my father's side of the family. We have a name drawing previous to this every year, and each person gets one present. Lately we've only been having the children do that.

Christmas eve we don't really do anything.

Christmas morning we usually end up celebrating at my brother's house. My sister-in-law's parents always make a nice big breakfast, then we check out our stockings. Usually just some candy and toothbrushes in them.
Then we open the rest of our presents and eventually work on cooking a very large late lunch.

Houdini

We used get up early in the morning to tear open our presents and eat a good hearty breakfast. In the evening we'd invite all our friends over and have a big Christmas party with lots of feasting and merriment. However, as me and my brother have grown up, this tradition has gradually deteriorated. Last year we got up late, opened the few presents we got, ate a decent breakfast, and invited a handful of our friends for a subdued Christmas celebration. I don't know what we're going to do this year. We just moved, our house is a fucking mess, and my brother spends all his time at his girlfriend's house.

Sam

We're big Santa believers.
Well, I have 3 younger siblings. It's about time they learn there's no Santa, but I don't mind that.

We have a big party with all the family on my mom's side on christmas eve (including second cousins, that side of my family is really close) in which we get presents from all of them. Then back at home, my brothers and I watch classic christmas movies until the morning.

Then on Christmas day we have santa, sibling, and parent presents in the morning. We get together with my aunts/ cousins/ uncles (on my mom's side) and gram and mimi (mom's side still) anhd exchange gifts with them later in the day with some sort of big dinner.

Then at some point later in he week, we get together with my dad's side of the family. I hate my dad's side of the family, honestly. But whatever.

The best part of Christmas is the anticipation. I love decoating, all the music, carolling, snow, gift-buying, tree searching, baking, everything.

I'm not gonna get a lot of presents this year, my mom told me the budget is about $50 per kid, but that's fine. I love Christmas.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up