October 27, 2024, 02:14:14 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today is the Greatest Day I've Ever Known

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 30, 2008, 07:23:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

/smashingpumpkins

To start off the day, I had breadsticks and cheesesticks from Pizza Hut. Amazing. Then, the mail came. Meteos came in. It's fantastic. Then, I go to Big Lots. They have Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries, the greatest things I've ever consumed, for only 70 cents a bag. I bought four. Then, I find Universe at War for the PC there for only $6. I haven't gotten to play it yet, but it looks pretty good. When I got home, there were two packages on the doorstep. One of them was the hot dog roller we ordered about a month ago.

On top of all of this, I'm staying up until the Mirror's Edge demo gets released late tonight, just to make my day even better.

How was yourday?

Houdini

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Houdini on October 30, 2008, 07:23:51 PM
So basically, you're fat and lazy?
Shut up, god. psyduck;

It was ok, just an ordinary day for me really.

Kalahari Inkantation

fine until shitfaggots decided that halloween is too cool for school madood;

Wrench

sweet song

Today was pretty boring. Tomorrow will be amazing though

russell

I had a stupid day at school and then got my hair cut and then went to the Wild vs. Canadiens game. It was an excellent game; however, the Wild lost.

Samus Aran

my day was okay i guess

not any more exciting than usual

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hensa

I was asked to work early, when work was done, (I work in a mail room putting inserts in 14,000 newspapers for San Antonio) we ended up putting the WRONG inserts in for this week and I had to stay late and redo them.

Then I went to run and my dad picked me up early because it was getting dark and he thinks I'll be raped.

Then when i get home I call Ryan, and I  hear a horrible screetch out side and I see my precious baby kitty all bloody and has a huge hole ripped open under her chin... And my dad rushed her to a clinic. Idk if she's gonna be ok. ;-;

So I must say, my day has been the shitiest day of the month.

Geno

Quote from: Mimi on October 30, 2008, 09:21:43 PM
Then when i get home I call Ryan, and I  hear a horrible screetch out side and I see my precious baby kitty all bloody and has a huge hole ripped open under her chin... And my dad rushed her to a clinic. Idk if she's gonna be ok. ;-;
gdsgsfgsd

I cringed again.
And I almost want to cry.  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mimi on October 30, 2008, 09:21:43 PM
I was asked to work early, when work was done, (I work in a mail room putting inserts in 14,000 newspapers for San Antonio) we ended up putting the WRONG inserts in for this week and I had to stay late and redo them.

Then I went to run and my dad picked me up early because it was getting dark and he thinks I'll be raped.

So I must say, my day has been the shitiest day of the month.

i really hope poor Bella is going to be okay :(

Hensa

Quote from: Geno on October 30, 2008, 09:25:05 PM
gdsgsfgsd

I cringed again.
And I almost want to cry.  :(
I cried instantly when I saw her. And I picked her up and she was meowing really loud and bleeding all over me and omfg I miss her so much. she follows me everywhere... And her name is bella and she's really small and calico ;-;

Skylark

I spent the entire day making a mask. It was fun but stressful and now I have a lot of english homework to do.
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Mimi on October 30, 2008, 09:28:44 PM
I cried instantly when I saw her. And I picked her up and she was meowing really loud and bleeding all over me and omfg I miss her so much. she follows me everywhere... And her name is bella and she's really small and calico ;-;
Oh god if anything like that happened to my kitty I would be crying so hard.

Go Up