October 27, 2024, 10:13:55 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last thing you lost?

Started by The artist formally known, October 28, 2008, 12:11:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

I can't find my digital camera with my 1GB SD card in it.

And since we're still unpacking things after two and a half months, I doubt I'll find it soon.

The artist formally known

I found someone's car keys on the street today. Some guy drove up asking if we found keys but I said no and threw the keys over a neighbor's house.

Meyer Lansky

October 28, 2008, 12:16:12 AM #3 Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:19:58 AM by Back In '88
I've lost my will and motivation to do a lot of things.

Hiro

Reaper, that's really shitty.

noodle_976

I've lost my memory of the last thing I lost  >.<

Pyrate

My ATM card, I think, but that was probably a year ago now...

Daddy

My sanity.
AND
el oh vee ee ;-;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

I lost my PC speakers at the house I stayed at over the summer. I was pretty sure I had them but can't find them now.

Nyerp

my virtual console controller but i found it in a shoebox :O

Kalahari Inkantation

My copy of Animal Crossing Wild World. I'm not so fond of the game, but I hate misplacing things and need to find it soon. smithicide;

Wrench

Virginity.......just kidding

Uh...flash drive, but it was in my hoodie's arm pocket

Sam

Quote from: reefer on October 28, 2008, 12:14:31 AM
I found someone's car keys on the street today. Some guy drove up asking if we found keys but I said no and threw the keys over a neighbor's house.

You're sure an asshole!
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

Quote from: Sam on October 28, 2008, 01:27:26 PM
You're sure an asshole!
I'm just kidding, I gave it back to the guy.

I joked to him about how we were going to go looking for the Jeep to try it out for a test drive.

Go Up