October 28, 2024, 02:23:02 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

notable alumni from your school

Started by Feynman, October 26, 2008, 12:12:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

noodle_976

October 26, 2008, 01:42:32 PM #16 Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 05:36:07 PM by noodle_976

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

uh uh uh

um

uh

Jaime Pressly was born in my town

and I think jerrry stackhouse went to my middle school.

Nyerp

Pyrate

Karel

Joe Beimel.

though i don't care much for baseball

Lotos

Norman Julius "Boomer" Esiason (born April 17, 1961) is a former American football quarterback and current network color commentator. He played for the National Football League's Cincinnati Bengals, New York Jets, and Arizona Cardinals before working as an analyst for ABC and HBO.

UnagiPower

lol i went to wikipedia to find out and they just named a bunch of random people that no one cares about.

also wikipedia makes my school sound far more interesting and exciting than it actually is.  :|

CutLess

Sam Yagan '95, co-founder of SparkNotes and OkCupid and former president of eDonkey

Russel Simmons '95, co-founder of Yelp, Inc. and early PayPal employee

Steve Chen '96, co-founder/Chief Technology Officer of YouTube, early PayPal and brief Facebook employee.  Attended, but did not graduate from my school

Tay Zonday '00, YouTube Celebrity ("Chocolate Rain").  Attended, but did not graduate from my school.

Geno

Quote from: CutLess on October 26, 2008, 05:53:05 PM
Tay Zonday '00, YouTube Celebrity ("Chocolate Rain").  Attended, but did not graduate from my school.
Woah
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Gladjaframpf

From my highschool, none but me.

From my university, off the top of my head, we have Rasmus Lerdorf, creator of the PHP scripting language, and Mike Lazaridis, founder of RIM (the BlackBerry company).

strongbad

My friend's uncle is the creator of the simpsons if that counts.

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 26, 2008, 08:48:39 PM
My friend's uncle is the creator of the simpsons if that counts.

Matt Groening?

what the fuck that's awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 08:50:04 PM
Matt Groening?

what the fuck that's awesome

Yeah.
My friend's last name is Wiggum, if you want to put two and two together.

Kingmush

Two from the top of my head are some Pro Football player and some Supreme Court justice. Don't know exact names.

Go Up