October 01, 2024, 05:30:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Black Ice

Started by sans culottes, October 18, 2008, 06:09:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

Was released yesterday in Deutchland and today in Australia. After a full listen through, I'll give it a three out of five. This album was generally pretty good, and had a better production value than the other AC/DC albums. But it was weak from following the same AC/DC formula and Brian Johnson is a pretty boring singer in the studio.

Anyone else got it?
I support BUSH

Dullahan

Meh, it seems alright. Haven't gotten down to listening to every single, yet. I've been busy with work and Thanksgiving and shit.

Johnson's voice has started sounding like shit after The Razor's Edge. I'll probably download the whole album, though. I'm really not crazy over it, and I kinda get sick of how their sound is a little more tough these days.

Samus Aran

I'm not going to bother with it. At least not for a while. I'm not really a big fan of AC/DC anyway.

YPrrrr

Deutschland*

And I probably won't be getting it because I'm cheap and AC/DC isn't one of my favorites

sans culottes

Quote from: Salad on October 18, 2008, 03:09:39 PM
Meh, it seems alright. Haven't gotten down to listening to every single, yet. I've been busy with work and Thanksgiving and shit.

Johnson's voice has started sounding like shit after The Razor's Edge. I'll probably download the whole album, though. I'm really not crazy over it, and I kinda get sick of how their sound is a little more tough these days.

His voice did start to suck around then, but the vocals on Black Ice are MUCH better than the Razor's Edge. Probably due to the good production value.
I support BUSH

Go Up