October 01, 2024, 05:26:53 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Documentaries?

Started by The artist formally known, October 07, 2008, 07:21:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I'm looking for almost any good documentary. I'm going to check out Wal-mart: High cost of low prices and Who killed the electric car?

I watched and loved Jesus Camp about 100 times. The part with Ted Haggard and the close up camera gets me all the time.

Andrew1911

Gimme Shelter and Hearts of Darkness.

The Speaker Of Words

Andrew1911

Oh and watch the documentary on the director of Boondock Saints. What an asshole that guy was.

Skylark

We watched Rocks with Wings and I liked it but I don't know if most people would a lot of us found it dull but  no no no I liked it. It's about a girls basketball team in New Mexico.
the book of right on

The artist formally known

I saw an awesome one about a guy who tries to get Indians to show him the ritual involving peyote. It was great but I can't seem to find it. Also I would love murder documentaries as well as drug related ones, those ones rule.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I watched that one documentary about what's his name who dragged the boat across mountain/

Houdini

Quote from: Sidney A. Stubbs on October 08, 2008, 05:00:24 AM
I watched that one documentary about what's his name who dragged the boat across mountain/
You mean Fitzcarraldo? That wasn't a documentary.

Selkie

Grizzly Man. GRIZZLY MAN.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on October 09, 2008, 03:49:22 PM
You mean Fitzcarraldo? That wasn't a documentary.

He's talking about the documentary on Fitzcarraldo, Burden of Dreams. Damn good documentary.

C.Mongler

Go Up