September 20, 2024, 01:44:21 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

King of the Hill Season 13 Premiere

Started by Andrew1911, September 29, 2008, 12:19:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Why does the Simpsons get a thread when it's been sucking for a decade while King of the Hill has been consistently good for it's entire run but doesn't get a thread? Well, it does now. The season premiere tonight was great.

That is all.

me003

I don't like King of the Hill. It doesn't provide lulz. And the animation bothers me.
Even if it is created by Mike Judge.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Nyerp

I thought it sucked. I don't think I've ever laughed at this show more than once. Every time I give it a try, it fails to deliver. The character design is as ugly as shit, and the characters are all annoying as fuck.

Dullahan

I haven't watched King of the Hill in so long. I only watch some of the episodes I think I might like.

I remember when The Simpsons were in their 13th season.

Daphnia

Quote from: MethreE on September 29, 2008, 01:14:22 AM
I don't like King of the Hill. It doesn't provide lulz. And the animation bothers me.

I like King of the Hill. It provides thoughtful humor. And the animation delights me.

Geno

Only a couple episodes of that show are good
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daphnia

Only a couple episodes of that show are not good.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Nyerp on September 29, 2008, 04:19:08 AM
I thought it sucked. I don't think I've ever laughed at this show more than once. Every time I give it a try, it fails to deliver. The character design is as ugly as shit, and the characters are all annoying as fuck.

How are the character designs ugly as shit? This isn't a Klasky Csupo show.

Nyerp

Quote from: Andrew1911in' This Shit Up on September 29, 2008, 08:59:16 PM
How are the character designs ugly as shit? This isn't a Klasky Csupo show.

they're not cartoony enough

sorry that's just what i like in my cartoons

Dullahan

Quote from: Nyerp on September 30, 2008, 04:14:54 AM

Um...

What?

Andrew1911

Quote from: Nyerp on September 30, 2008, 04:14:54 AM

That's a really stupid complaint. The character designs fit the show because it strives to not be cartoony.

Nyerp

Quote from: Andrew1911in' This Shit Up on September 30, 2008, 10:53:57 AM
That's a really stupid complaint. The character designs fit the show because it strives to not be cartoony.

that's boring

Andrew1911

Lovefoxxx

Not cartoony enough?...that's what makes it different to other 'cartoons'. Lawlz is right, KotH is awesome, because it delivers subtle thoughtful humour, and 13 seasons in you would expect to get bored of Bill's social clumsiness and Dale's paranoia, but I dont think there's been one episode where I havent lol'd on multiple occasions. Cant say the same for the simpsons :/

Go Up