October 01, 2024, 05:17:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Heroes Season 3

Started by Geno, September 23, 2008, 09:14:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

What the fuck. Everyone is getting powers.

discuss
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Had a lot of "what the fuck" stuff, it answered 0 questions and made a buttload o new ones, but it was still awesome. Seriously, they better explain all of that shit. [spoiler]BUT HOLY SHIT SYLAR IS NATHAN AND PETER'S BROTHER[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: (Hiro3) on September 23, 2008, 09:19:23 PM
Had a lot of "what the fuck" stuff, it answered 0 questions and made a buttload o new ones, but it was still awesome. Seriously, they better explain all of that shit. [spoiler]BUT HOLY SHIT SYLAR IS NATHAN AND PETER'S BROTHER[/spoiler]
Also I really didn't see the point of Adam and Elle being apart of the show since they're now off and not planning to return.

And oh god Sylar is such an amazing character and Zach Quinto plays him perfectly.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Why and how did future peter (if it really is peter) turn his past self into a mexican

Geno

Quote from: (Hiro3) on September 23, 2008, 09:28:11 PM
Why and how did future peter (if it really is peter) turn his past self into a mexican
... what

Peter's trapped in some other guy's body for some reason. He looks nothing like a mexican

Skylark

I agree with Grant this really isn't answering any questions... but it's still awesome

watching right now 'cause i missed
the book of right on

Geno

And what the fuck is up with Suresh

Hiro

He lost his virginity. And that guy is totally mexican

Daphnia

I can't tell if it's the acting, or the comic-book-written-by-12-year-olds dialogue that's worse. Far and beyond Star Wars bad. It's both too serious and too cheesy for its own good, not to mention that if the characters are ever offered a choice, they always pick the option that's completely nonsensical. Why? Because the plot demands it!

lol hiro don't open the safe lol j/k

Though, the awful product placement and Sylar's droll, pseudo-intellectual monologues are always good for a laugh.

Andrew1911

Remember when everyone said Heroes was better than Lost during it's first season? Hahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, good times.

KonohaShinobi

Lost has always raped the shit out of Heroes.

Regardless of that fact, heroes was never really "good" just slightly entertaining.

Some weird things I noticed: Suddenly Elle can speak complete english, the plot is becoming what everyone said it was a clone of, X-men, but a shitty version of it, plot twists were obvious and if they weren't pointless, the best character, Sylar, is always turned into a crying little baby when he should be killing everyone with all of the powers he has acquired, Hiro/Ando subplot was stupid and the new chick looked alot like the girl from Mirror's Edge for some reason, and the already bursting at the seams cast has just added nearly 12 new characters all just as useless and uninteresting as the original cast.

Shit sucks.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 24, 2008, 04:32:44 AM
Suddenly Elle can speak complete english,
What. Elle could always speak english.

And if you're talking about Maya she's known English since the start. She translated for her brother.

Hiro

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 24, 2008, 04:32:44 AM
the new chick looked alot like the girl from Mirror's Edge for some reason
Yeah what the hell is that about

Also, stop talking shit about the show. I don't care if you hate it, stop your bitching.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geano on September 24, 2008, 11:21:42 AM
What. Elle could always speak english.

And if you're talking about Maya she's known English since the start. She translated for her brother.

yeah maya, it was never so clear.
Quote from: (Hiro3) on September 24, 2008, 03:11:22 PM
Yeah what the hell is that about

Also, stop talking shit about the show. I don't care if you hate it, stop your bitching.

i am guessing that this thread was created so that others could express their opinons and thoughts on the show, those are just simply my thoughts, you do not have to agree with them.

UnagiPower

Go Up