October 04, 2024, 10:23:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

People, I need some advice

Started by Dullahan, September 11, 2008, 05:05:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Alright, it's been two weeks since school's been back. My friend has pretty much been mad at me everyday. On the first day, I started asking him questions (like what are we going to do for lunch?) and he gave me responses in an angry tone. I kinda let that slip. But the next few days he continues being an asshole to me and on Thursday, he apologized to me. He said he was being mean to me because I asked him questions that he answered before I asked when I was right there. Now, mind you, I only ask them to get more information or to get what I didn't hear from it. So I apologized back for those actions and stopped that and he still gets mad at me the next day. I told him that I tried stopping what you hate and he told me that I was the same as always. psyduck;

Now, the week after, he starts doing what I feared most; ignoring me. He'll talk about some serious things going on to anyone but me. Whenever I asked him about this shit, he still yells at me. I ask him what the fuck his problem is and he says I'm "clingy" and he hates that I always wait for him before class whenever we have the same class. So I stopped waiting for him and he still has a problem.

Now I'm lost. Whenever something goes on, he won't tell me. And when I ask, he yells. In fact, in the passed few days when I asked about something was because I heard NOTHING about it and I still get yelled at. Now I'm getting fucking pissed and I've gotten to the stage where I've started to yell at him and try to explain to him the common sense that he can't understand. I don't want us to end up not being friends anymore, I just want to know what I should do. Advice?

Skylark

Honestly, I think you should just stop talking to him until he comes around. That's what I would do in the situation. If you're bothering him your presence will only make it worse. It might be hard but DO NOT initiate conversation with him or anything like that. I am sorry to here this, it's a tough thing. Good luck
the book of right on

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Quote from: PurgatorySurge on September 11, 2008, 05:28:15 PM
the only option is shoot his mom
I think his mom's already dead, and that's why he's being an asshole now

The spy who loves you

Nyerp

ME##

Like Skylark said, I would just not talk to him until he decides to come around.

The spy who loves you

September 11, 2008, 05:39:42 PM #7 Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 05:44:00 PM by Cam
Quote from: PurgatorySurge on September 11, 2008, 05:35:03 PM
Was that really necessary, young Cameron Diaz?
Yes, it was, he was asking for legitimate help, try to help or shut the fuck up.

And  like I said earlier Mike, I think you should just back off for a bit, like skylark said. :|

Dullahan

I'll try.

I don't want him to think that I'm ditching him. :(

hotlikesauce.

Leave him alone, as hard as it is.

Skylark

Quote from: Mallow on September 11, 2008, 05:40:31 PM
I'll try.

I don't want him to think that I'm ditching him. :(

It wont' seem that way, don't worry. I know that when I get sick of somebody when they are around I just get mad at them (even if they don't do anything) and tend to lash out on them. It's terrible but hard to help. I also know if they keep away and give me time I begin to respect and like them again.

Honestly, it's the best you can do right now.
the book of right on

laskfn

i found you annoying >.>

but its not the first time i've witnessed this kind of problem...some people just arent really your friend even when you think they are.

FAMY2

ilu Mike. Just tell him that  when he is ready to be friends again you will be waiting. Then leave it at that.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Mallow on September 11, 2008, 05:05:24 PM

Now, the week after, he starts doing what I feared most; ignoring me.
>:~
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

The Speaker Of Words

punch him in the face and call him an asshole

or punch him in the asshole

Go Up